wtb: turbo kit for Ka24e (SOHC)

hey

im looking for a tubok it for the soch Ka engine. Used, new, doesnt matter, id preffer to get the whole thing with the tunned ECU but if i cant, ill have to source out parts…so if you got something, pm me!

thanks

wow

I think you need to fix your title, but seriously you should check ebay for kits for the ka23de sohc motor

whats a ka23de? wouldnt it be Dual over head cams becuase of the D…or do u mean Ka24e the single over head cam…im confused

if u mean a ka24e i have a brand new headgasket and alot of other brand new rebuild parts available

sorry, i still had the ka24de in my head… was looking for a kit for that orignally but i like the sohc motor a little more so thats why im looking for a kit for that motor.

if u want a ka24e and dont have one allready i have a rebuilt one…new bearings, rings, and gaskets…$50…with tranny $200

i also have a brand new timing chain kit i was going to use on this motor, includes everything…it is OEM and from Nissan, in original box…would sell motor with timing kit, tranny, and brand new ngk spark plugs for $300

this is a very strong motor, i was going to turbo it myself but things changed…it needs a new oil pan, or u can use the oil pan off of my old ka24e…there was 130 000km’s on it before it was rebuilt, i put 25 000kms on it in the year i drove it…it didnt have any idling issues and went strong through every rpm

can also include SOHC tach and wiring harness, and ECU