a_ahmed?

ALSO, since when was a ford taurus 20 years NEWER than a 240? the 240sx first model year was 1989. Marks, I believe, is a 1992.

Last I checked. It’s not 2009, or 2012.

again. another mis truth proven wrong.

yes ahmed, because they would do a test on the cars based on the same standard but give one car a competitive advantage because they want the taurus to look bad.

Yes, you are wrong.
Because it won’t. We’ve been over this. Those things are adjustable so that you can set things like camber, castor and toe. Not to correct suspension geometry from lowering. NOTHING will correct suspension geometry from lowering. When you lower a car, you immediately fuck with the way your suspension functions, end of story.

You guys make my work day go by so fast.

Can you guys refrain from coarse language please. I’d like to continue reading without getting fired.

Thanks,

Sam

In your fucking dreams sammy my boy. FUCK SHIT DAMN TERRORISTS BLOWUP WHITEHOUSE.

This post has now been flagged by the CIA.

They did this because because they have to somehow stop American cars from selling so well in the domestic market. because they have not decreased in quality since the early 70’s. Hell since when does an american car break down in excess of 100,000 kms? :rolleyes:

lmao,

If I were to randomly pick sites like hurricane did then i could also state that a 2006 Ford mustang gets Roadholding, 200-ft-dia skidpad: 0.81 g.

WHAT TIRES? WHAT CONDITIONS? Etc… These kinds of tests are useless. Was it peak, consistent?

Same tires exact, stock brakes, everything stock stock weight the taurus brakes better.

All season tires = crash and burn and it sucks.

Try putting some max performance tires on a taurus you’ll be surprised.

Heck ever look into saturns running 215/50/16 r compounds? You’d be also surprised.

All season sedan tires vs uhp or max performance tires = big difference.

At this moment, seven black SUV’s are pulling up infront of my work.

shitzors.

I love even when Ahmed is proved wrong, he makes up stories to explain how he is still right. The tuarus brakes considerably worse than the 240SX, and it was proven with facts. Much more than I can say about anything you bring up.

lolz @ fargus’s minivan, FORD windstar for the win, lets throw some taurus brakes on that and take it to the track =P

Wow you just showed to me what an idiot you are.

Adjustable LCAs can not adjust roll axis and roll center?

What an engineer.

Sorry Sam :stuck_out_tongue:

and A_ahemd… or should I call you tony?

:picard2:

You are such a moron. If the Taurus is equipped from the factory with bad tires, that is ford’s fault, noone elses. If you test the car in stock form, it is how it comes from the factory. If 240sx came from the factory with crazy ass brakepads, R compound tires, and 18 inch drilled and slotted rotors with 12 piston calipers, then that is how you test it. When you start adding different parts to make it ‘fair’, you are screwing with the test and influencing the results so your precious ford comes out on top. I am sure the magazines wouldn’t put better parts on one car for their objective tests.

correct me if I am wrong, please.

didn’t 240s come stock with all seasons? and obviously the taurus did too. why would they upgrade the tires to test stock performance.

EDIT Mr. Skeete took what i was trying to say and upgraded it to the latest firmware and super tuned it with ford taurus brakes and bajillion dollar suspension and pwoer upgrades. Tip of the hat to you good sir.

Die in a fire.
Compensating for roll center movement is not the same as what I’m talking about. Do you even know what the word geometry means? Just because you’ve never taken any math or physics doesn’t mean you can’t read a fucking dictionary. Do you know what a linkage is? Do you know how a linkage works?

Admins, I’m begging here, someone ban this assclown. I’m getting tired of arguing with him.

^WOW what a stupid excuse LOL.

What a GREAT brake test, using shit tires and sports oriented tires.

HOW is that testing the tire equal? These are not the same test conditions.

I could take a ferrari and put all season canadian tire craps, do you think itll be a justified test against another car?

How about to REALLY have an EQUAL TEST of brakes RUN THE SAME tires and then see the results.

What I did is exactly that. SAME TIRES, SAME COMPOUND, SAME SIZES. It’s better than a stock 240’s brakes.

You guys just try to find different ways to attack me lol its kind of becoming humorous even my wife is laughing at you.

You Mean Jessica Alba?

say hi to her for me.

Pat, I’d like to solve the puzzle… “ashamed”

Congratulations Solarian, you have won…TAURUS BRAKES

Stock performance is how the ford marketing and engineering people decided to sell the car. As soon as you start changing things to make it equal, you are changing the test. If ford came with all season from the factory, test it with that. then you can say that it is not fair because the ford rotors are bigger, so in order to make it fair, you need to upgrade the 240sx rotors. Oh but wait, the 240sx is lighter, so to make it fair you need to reduce the weight of the taurus.