a_ahmed?

Game.

these kinds of tests need to be tested with same tires.

If you were to compare a car’s handling, acceleration, grip, braking etc… mechanically, stock for stock, you should have the same tires to test the car with and the same test conditoins.

Changing brakes on a 240 to be ‘bigger’ to match a taurus is not an equal test, that’s upgrading a 240 lol.

Otherwise like i said a ferrari with all seasons is gona suck compared to another car with uhp or max performance or heck r compounds.

A stock 240 with all seasons sucks balls… BIG TIME.

stock means stock.

it doesnt mean “upgraded tires”

NO, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THE SAME TIRE. YOU SHOULD HAVE WHATEVER TIRE WAS EQUIPPED FROM THE FACTORY.

The tire is an important part of the performance of the car, and if ford decided that the performance and value of the car would best be delivered in factory configuration with 135/7R16 tires from the factory, then that is how you test the car. What you are saying is stupid. You are upgrading parts from the factory to be more up to par with what another car had from stock.

If I am going to compare a 240sx and a Corvette in straight line speed, I am not going to drop an LSx into the 240sx to make it fair. Are you that dumb in real life, or do you just pretend?

Stock vs. stock means just that.

LMAO!!!

You guys crack me up.

You are just trying to talk endlessly :stuck_out_tongue:

It turned from testing brakes to testing a taurus entirely head to head. That’s funny.

Either way THESE kinds of tests need to be done with the same tires and same road conditions in order to have an equal test of a car’s mechanical abilities. One vs the other.

You guys are stupid lol.

Thus again brakes for brakes a taurus brakes better with EQUALLY same tires on both cars :slight_smile:

How can you do a road test with unequal tires, thats a skewed test of a car’s abilities. Again like I said, its like testing a ferrari with all seasons. What kind of test of the car itself is that?

Set.

YES IT IS AN EQUAL TEST! Tires are a very important aspect of a cars performance. If the engineers decided to release the car with a certain tire, they must have taken into consideration it’s mechanical abilities already. Anything more is an upgrade. Enhancing the abilities of the car above and beyond the stock performance.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energy_fungames/images/match.gif

Match

DAMN YOU SOLARIAN!! YOU STOLE MY KILL!

lollllllllllllllllll

So again you’re all just talking shit :slight_smile:

Equal tires + same test conditions = a stock 240sx’s brakes are not as good.

Funny how you changed the discussion “OMG NO FORD SUCKS THEY PUT THOSE TIRES FROM FACTORY LIKE THAT OMG OMG OMG ITS LIKE THAT HOW WE ARE SPUPOSE TO TEST IT ITS AN UPGRADE”.

So it’s more of a tire test than a car to car mechanical test :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to have a fair mechanical test car to car, mono a mono, use the same tires.

Of course the car will brake like crap with canadian tire all seasons :stuck_out_tongue:

My goodness. I never changed the discussion. Tires are an important part of performance. If the car came with certain tires from the factory, those should be whats on it when they test it.

When nissan released performance data on the 240sx, they did not equip R compounds, big brakes, turbo, and extensive suspension work to show its true mechanical potential. They tested it like how it would be sold to the consumer. If you can not see that tires are a definate upgrade over stock configuration then I have nothing more to say. In fact, I have said the same thing over and over and over again, but the concept still escapes you.

Again like I said, if you want to test one car’s and another car’s brakes, mechanicals in general, you have to have an EQUAL test, have the SAME tires, tire compounds and test conditions to get an equal test and comparable test results. Otherwise you are testing different tires and how they suck or are better NOT the cars.

All seasons on a 240 suck, does it mean a 240 sucks? Not necessarily. But in this case braking to braking, stock for stock with same tires, a 240’s stock braking sucks compared to a taurus.

Remember to get a fair test of a car’s mechanical abilities, handling, braking, etc… to test a car to a car, mono a mono. Use the same tires, same test conditions, then you will see which is better or worse against the other. No need for excuses of “oh it was equiped with canadian tire tires”

Okay guys i have better things to do lol.

:wink: Have fun

In Mark’s absence, I have the following to say:
Ahmed couldn’t grasp a concept even if it was between his legs.

Brake like crap sure… but it’ll Drift like a champ since they are made from really soft and cheap rubber.

No, ahmed. Adding anything above and beyond stock is unfair. Pick up any car magazine. When they compare two cars head to head, they leave the stock tires on. I remember when road and track was testing a bunch of super cars for top speed and acceleration, most of them had different sizes and grade of tire. The Viper even had drag radials on the back, because that is how Hennesy built and tuned the car. Please, look at any unbiased comparison of cars, and you will see they use stock tires.

Solarian, I hope you know that that’s going into my signature.

Solarian, thats going on my facebook as a favourite quote hahahaha where is mark anyway? he doesnt know what he’s missing out on.

I have met 12 year olds that were easier to reason with. In fact, all of them were.

I feel so unclean for even participating in that discussion. I need booze and bitches immediately.

Hahahahaha!
CollarPoppins - 1, TaurusGT - 0

Solarian Come out tonight to the west end meet, we could have our own little ahmed fan club there tonight haha besides that i want to see your new car haha