a_ahmed?

I would like to join said fan club.

Mark is the president. you should ask him.

Aah, I would, but I’m going east for BB-T today. When does it start? I work right by the west end meeting spot, so if people come early I could prolly swing by. Last time I met up right after work with Mike, John, Benson, Mark and a guy with a bike who I believe was named Adam. I tried doing a nice little smoke show for them, but VDC owned my ass. I have since learned to press VDC OFF everytime I get in the car. It just kills all the fun :frowning:

Ahmend, I leave you with these quotes:

“An amateur built an ark that survived a great flood. Professionals built the Titanic.”
-??

“The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.”

• Harold Coffin

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. "

• Bertrand Russell

i’d like to see ahmed show up at the sq1 meet today

i want to see who of all you e-thugs would talk as much shit in real life as you do on the boards (ahmed included)

where does one find tickets for this show? :slight_smile:

"Ahmed, I know you've done a lot to your car and you want to tell yourself and everyone else that your money was well spent but if people ask for advice on apples, dont tell them that your orange is the best thing ever and that you want a banana next."
  • Mark aka Fobwall aka The People’s Champ

Regardless of whether you’re right or wrong, the way you present your argument in an annoyingly repetitive, childish and incoherent manner definitely proves one thing you admitted on page 2…

Mike, what sq1 meet?

What time, I wouldn’t mind coming out to see you guys.

The West end Meet, its been moved to the Timmies across from SQ1. its on city centre dr now on the lower floor of the office building. i doubt ahmed would show though, prolly has work or sumthin lol

I don’t care about ahmed, I wouldn’t mind seeing Mark, Mike, Lith…etc, the older members on here.
And if Ahmend did try to come down his brakes would probably fade on the way and hit a(n) x. Oh wait he has z32s…he’ll be fine.

I haven’t been out to the West end for about 2 years I think.

maybe he hasn’t updated his profile lately, but last i checked 3d animators don’t work night shifts…

wow, i just got home. Awesome read, I definitely missed out on a lot of shit though.

Ahmed, why don’t you just buy a newer car? Why did you buy a “20 year old rust bucket” and fix it up just like the rest of us? It makes you no better than anyone else who has a 240.

However, you’re going to laugh at me and say that you were right (which you were) but I have decided to upgrade my brakes to Z32s with HP+ Pads.

I was on my way home on dundas and i managed to fade my brakes really badly and coincidently, almost rear ending a taurus.

Ahmed +1

For those of you who I’ve told to get 180sx brakes, don’t do it. Just get z32 brakes or some 6 pot greddy brakes.

Once again, I was wrong.

cally

tonight, ~9pm … although there might be a thunderstorm so i dunno what kind of turnout to expect

i’ll probably swing by

christ ahmed, with the kind of time you spend defending yourself on this site you could’ve gone out and found a real fucking job.

walk away from your computer. for the good of everyone.

hhehe, I was waiting for someone to reply on that.

the 180sx calipers and hawk pads are a huge difference from stock but still far from perfect for a 250whp car.

either way, a friend of mine just put z32’s on teh front and back of his s13 mark,
made a huge difference…after the pedal “bedded” it was really a noticable difference.

Its a great feeling,

let me know what you end up doing…

bahahah with all his posts…

just read the first 2 lines.

than the last 2 lines.

than lol.

solarian was right not to pay attention to his shit.

ahmed - basically, your in so far, everyone thinks its a joke, just relax and stop. it wont stop against you. just read some more stuff…i dunno maybe try it out on your own car and stuff, than give advice.
and seriously this whole talk of how a stock 240 is a POS this and SOB that…like you just set yourself up for abuse. this is the home of where 240 lovers come. everyone, except like the older guys that have moved on and you, love their cars to the death. you come here saying all that shit about them…you think these car lovers are ever going to respect you? no. it will be abuse right away.

just think about it

solarian, i wouldn’t say it to that extent

adjustable outer tie rods CORRECTS the suspension geometry to a point to make BUMPSTEER bearable from slammed cars…if you don’t think so go check out www.splparts.com. Probably best tie rods out there in the market for that price.

now time to go back to page 6 and continue reading…

sigh i can’t beleive i’m going through this thread.

^^^it’s like he’s a medic following up through a devastated warzone, kicking at bodies to see if they’re still alive.