A few pics of the Trans AM

lol shit man I live in the boonies though
nice ride btw
I hope to be LS1 again before the summers over…

what did you end up buying? any reason why you didnt want the Formula anymore?

I ditched the Formula due to the heat I took from the cops in my area…
It ran a 11.9 pretty much as I sold it and a 10.9 with a 150 shot…
Just bright red and loud dosent go over well around here…
This year I am going for a non offensive color and moderatly loud

For awhile I decided I was too “old” and “mature” to be disruptive around the neighborhood

I have reaffirmed my belief of “fuck it”

Shit this year I will shoot for single digits, even if it takes nasty stalls/gears or ruthless shots of NOS

I will at least try and find a less eye catching color lol

yeah, knowing about GM’s crappy rear end, im glad i have a Moser 9" with 35 splines, you should think about that if you decide to get too crazy lol… as far as the color, Pewter is a good “under the radar” look… good luck in what ever you decide to buy, let me know what happens

Holy overkill on axle size batman. Did you purchase a 35 spline 9" or did you buy the car that way?

yeah I just looked at a pewter 99 Formula 2 days ago that had 93k on it but it was too rough…
I know I could have had it for 5k but it needed way too much

the car had the rear end in it, one of the reasons i bought the car

How is the detroit locker?

lookin good jim :tup:

Nice plan! Great looking WS6 you have, I personally LOVE the WS6’s with the flat front ends, 96’s for example, but yours is still really nice.

looks awesome , very clean!

i like it

spool :headbang:

i had a spool and 411s in my nova, lets just say i got a lot of shit from the hamburg police when turning corners lol

yeah i think i am going to get a limited slip this spring, with the slicks on the back, its not too bad, but with my nittos, it sounds like the car is breaking in 1/2 everytime i make a tight turn… one of my best friends works at K&S up on river road, apparently he can get me the detroit locker for around $500

jt76

you should talk to somone with a locker. I know many guys that dont like ther locker becuse there unpredicable, and not they say there more dangoruse on a weekend/street car. Then a spool, that they switched too.

I have the tru-trac in mine and love it.

you should join the local site. NewyorkFbody. there alot of local guys with differnt setups on there that can give you more oppions then here. Possable ever drive there car, or just hear it.

http://www.newyorkfbody.com/index.php

I have a truetrac in my S60. I got it local from PM performance, they sponcer this site.

stock hotness

i signed up there maybe 6 months ago or so, it was dead it seemed, no one was posting… i havent decided on a sure thing yet, im just not digging the spool for a whole new summer, im going to switch to something