A few pics of the Trans AM

wanna trade rearends? :snky:

jk…unless you do…

haha, i love my 9 inch, its a good feeling to know that its going to be a cold day in hell before i break anything… seriously tho, what kind of setup are you using? do you like it?

Truetrac is not available for 35 spline 9". His options are Spool or Locker, unless he wants to purchase another set of axles. Which might not be a bad idea to lose some rotational weight that he doesn’t need.

im running the immobile 10 bolt set up. its makes some pretty cool noises when you try to move though. highly modified ring gear, and pinion gear…may have taken some teeth off of each…feels that way anyway, havent confirmed it yet though might just be fucked axles or differential so…

you want it? :lol:

haha nah, thats ok man, i wouldnt want to screw ya over like that :smiley:

loooks goood!

Looks like a nice car. One question though why the useless air/fuel on the pillar?

:snky:

previous owner had juice ready to go on the car, when i bought it, he had yet to install it (it was new in the box) he was gonna sell it to me, but juice isnt my thing

Maybe I’m wrong but I thought a narrowband air/fuel gauge would be useless when spraying unless I’m missing something and it’s actually a wideband…