A history of suck... (awesome update post 99, then 134)

*there

8 mutual friends… great.

Just a recent FB burn. I was bored… :pedo3:

Lol god I suck. Troll on people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My headbutt thing went of, A+ Mike.

Some of the more recent comments are funny

“Untag me out this shit lol… chris let these fucks talk shit that’s all there doin so what u got a record if u do its no1s business”

“I’m with Jesse on this one. I think the boys are just mad that Chris is into little girls and not men. No defense Chris Ocean”

:bowdown: Mike

Damn it deleted

Screen caps last forever :slight_smile: I told you so… lol

Lol

Are there seriously people who defend him? I hope he’s number 5. Really do. Id settle for 6 or 7 also.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/MFFL_2009/Trophies/t_count5.jpg

And on another note. How does a sex offender have internet personalities under a fake name and not get arrested? The police are too busy taking the guns away from people on anxiety medications.

My first post in 5 years. But some one should blow up his spot on the 716streetbikers page on facebook that he is so active on. I’m sick of seeing him.

I’m sure @GV1390 would love to, now head butting at black belt levels!

Whats weird is this dude lives like two houses away from the house that my aunt and uncle have owned for like 50 years in NT. Falconer St.

is there a cliffs note section anywhere?

Cliffs: This guy sucks. Not just a normal level of suck, he is an all around shitty person in every way imaginable.

I have resigned myself to leaving him alone as long as he leaves me alone. I’m sick of the drama, and the ridiculousness makes me angry inside. There’s so many good stories to tell.

he now rides around on a cbr1000 repsol edition, wearing repsol leathers, even down to the name “Márquez” stitched into the suit…copying is the highest form of flattery they say?