A-Hole Eclipse on 890 this morning

To the A-Hole in the late 90’s Silver Eclipse with a SRT4 type of rear spoiler(little guy driving, dark complexion)…Slow the Hell down! Damn! Over 100mph East bound past exit 4 at 7:10 in the morning is a dumb ass time to be going that fast. While I think you were playing with a late model EVO…That was definitely not the right time! You came damn close to taking out some pour sap just trying to merge on to the Highway, when you pulled your 3rd lane to the first lane and back to the 2nd lane stunt…Only to get stuck behind a school bus later on as you were getting off at exit 7.
Not sure what you were trying to prove but, I wasn’t impressed!

Nor am I. This sort of stunting is what gives enthusiasts as a whole a bad reputation…

Sounds like fun

I must be rubbing off on Ralph… Good road rage, rage thread man! KK approves!!!

I have been saying it for a while… need a go pro dash cam on 24/7. then sell “RAGE DRIVERS” DVD’s with the footage.

Normally, shit like that doesn’t bother me much…But, this was just so Blatantly Stupid…

sorry about that ralph, i was in a hurry to get to starbucks for my morning coffee…

j/k. RAGE ON BROTHER!

Don’t want to have to post another thread, so I’ll just rant here.
To the dipstick in a red neon with yellow flame decals on the sides - stop revving your econobox at intersections while the light is green and get the heck out of the way. Thank you.

To everyone driving Volkswagens, STOP IT.

I loled, and when I first saw this thread I was concerned that I was the asshole.

I thought it was my brother as he has a silver GSX (high wing) and takes 890 to work, but it was his day off and he’d never be up that early.

Red eclipse? Pretty damn low? Chrome-ish wheels?

:number1

Saw same two cars last night playing

:rofl

Fail. :facepalm