a lesson in ethics?

I love how instead of someone posting a link to a website to show s13_coupe what’s going on everyone just starts tearing into him. were supposed to be an enthusiast website were ppl come to further their knowledge. I can see how a new guy would think the way he was. and spd-dmn he admitted he was wrong and even said sorry and u go and throw salt in the wound. u ppl are exactly the reason everyone thinks SON is a fukn joke and why most just come on to browse classifieds.

do u want a hug?

oh really?

i thought the reason was because of people posting slanderous accusations without having ANY knowledge whatsoever to back them up. that, on top of the already prevalent shit talking that goes on, is why i thought “everyone” thinks SON is a joke.

notice how he didnt say “oh i think maybe this might be illegal”

he said “CLEARLY” what JDM-Imports is doing is illegal. clearly. that is a direct and serious accusation. the way it was written made s13_coupe sound like he really knows what he’s talking about.

sorry but we do not take accusations of illegal actions toward our sponsors lightly.

mmmmk?

oh and judging by the interest in our Niagara meet this year, I’d say the club is far from a joke. but maybe you know better.