A New World Record - N54 753 wheel.

Well today was the day we decided to go for the goal. It was a humid day, not the best for records but we still did it. Final number reached was 753 wheel and 617 torque, she had more in her but I can’t boost her any higher due to the limit of my bar map sensor. Specs are the following:

Custom Top Mount 6466 by John Donovan.
Clutch Masters FX400 6 puc clutch.
STOCK MOTOR!
Dual CM10 Meth nossels
100% meth
Gulf Mach 116 race fuel
29 PSI of boost.
Jb4 g5
BB Flash

I want to send a shout out to Terry@BMS for developing the jb4 and helping me fine tune everything when I was doing the street tuning, and developing the harness / software for this 3.5 n20 bar map sensor. Now we need a 4 or 5 bar map sensor! haha

Also a shout out to the folks at bimmerboost for developing the bimmerboost flash, with this platform I was able to crack the record and so can any one else. really cant wait to see what else people will bring to the platform when it develops.

But I want to give a special thanks to my fabricator / mechanic John Donovan. With out him this would have not been possible. He has been with me since day one of this project and always got my issues resolved and work done with top notch quality.

IF you guys want to get this done to your car, and are in the east cost area, give me a call. (716) 491-5921. You can also find him on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/john.donovan.56?

Now I am pumped to hold the record, but I am sure it wont be for too much longer haha, I am sure the folks over at Vargas / PTS have something up their sleeves.

:bigtup:

woot

Great job!

:tup:

Awesome #'s Congrats.

Nice numbers Adam :tup:

Sick. Nice work!

Congrats Adam :tup: just keep that bottom end together so you can enjoy it all summer! Any plans to take it to empire to see what it traps?

Impressive.

I had to Google N54. lol
Is that a bag of ice on the engine?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10365910_10154208827795294_5536420261177843878_n.jpg

+1. Nice!

:tup: to both you and jd. Awesome work.

What was the record # before this?

Great work. Any plan to get down a track to see the trap?

Pretty sure it was 724 or close to it.

lol

Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races. What was the previous torque record?

That doesnt look like an m5…

Nice #'s regardless