A Person To Sell Stuff On EBAY 4 Me

I have a bunch of items that I need to sell on EBAY, but am no allowed to do it myself. Some of these items will go for a couple thousand dollars so I will obv pay the person I have do this, but I also have to kinda know them because I dont want to get screwed either. Pm me if interested we will work something out. Thanks
-Steve

Interested, PM me with some details.

edit- 100% positive feedback on my ebay account

Steve. Why cant you sell them ?

PM’d

its a long story but basically they wanted to charge me for selling something that i didnt sell and i refuse to pay it. i thus cant have an account anymore with them

Ahh Wrd

i could do it as well

pm me sir

i can do it for you steve

and u know me in real life :slight_smile:

I can also do it if you need, I have been selling for years and used to have an actual ebay store( where you come in and I sell for you). I know it in and out. Let me know.

pm airhead if he can fit you into his busy schedule. i know he;s done it for people in the past, he has a store

Steve, you horny toad. I’d be interested in doing this!

Same thing happened to me when I had a used laptop “sell” for $10,000…

Took me forever to get that straightened out. Ebay customer service is non-existent.

Why don’t you just open another ebay account and paypal account?

X2

you can only have one paypal account linked to your checking account/cc

Yep, I “sold” something for 900, got scammed, sent him the item, he reversed he paypal charge, and i still had to pay the ebay charge -.-

I’m guessing that’s probably easier said than done. He’d probably have to have a different name for the account as well as a different bank account for the paypal account so it wouldn’t look sketchy.

yea i have no worries though. mods can close this, letitroll is going to do it for me seeing is he’s my lover. if i need anyones help i will pm some of the guys who posted in here. thanks everyone

I have two ebay account with the same info just different email addresses. If he has his bank account tied to his current paypal he can create a new one and just use a credit card if i’m not mistaken. He can send the money from the new account to the old and just close the temp account when he’s done.