ABS 5 lug

I was wondering if it were possible to get ABS on the 5-lug conversion… I baught on s13 LE, and the previous owner did the 5 lug, the car originally had abs but after changing to the 5 lug it doesn’t. The hub doent have the notches for abs but the system does work. Is thee a way i can get ABS with 5 lug?

Use S14 ABS hubs, but then you need the spindle and other shit.

What other shit do I need?

Hi. You need the sensor gear wheel (attached to the hub) and the sensor (attached to the caliper housing (if I remember correctly). I’m pretty sure that you are going to need to buy this from a car with ABS stock as this is very likely press-fit on. You also need to think about the electrical side - if the s14 sensor wheel has a different number of teeth or the sensor works at a different voltage than the ABS computer expects it still worn’t work, even with all the parts!

On the plus side, if you have 5-bolt abs you can do the big brake (z32/stock s14 silvia) upgrade and keep the ABS. I did. Works great (check your MC size though)!

Yeah i believe it is quite a challenge (and a costly one at that) to go through this.

it’s not that bad, i bought 5 lug abs frotn hubs/spindle assembly for 75 ea at the junkers then you just wire the new sensors up to your old frotn sensor wires and your good to go the rear sensor is in the diff so no worries for the back