Acura TSX VS Acura TL

I’d go with the TSX if thats the case. Honestly the TSX isn’t to bad power wise for what it is. Guy who owns the shop next to me let me take out his TSX a few times when I was transitioning cars and it gets out of its own way for sure.

Honestly dude, gotta stop looking at everything from a performance standpoint, I looked away from that and now I’m driving a Honda Fit LOL, but you know what, It costs me like 35 bucks to fill my tank, and I get ~360 Miles to a tank romping on it everywhere, its not fast, but its fun as hell to whip around.

Get something that you know is going to be reliable, good on gas and that you can afford, I learned quick that when your trying to be baller on a budget it always blows up in your face. Find something you like and is comfortable to drive and good on gas, don’t worry about what others think when they see you roll up in the eco box vs something like an Acura. If your crunching the numbers this hard between two cars and worrying about gas mileage, chances are your goign to end up in the same sitaution you are now a few months/a year from now looking for something better on gas.