ADD/ADHD

Ive probably got some form of one of them but I dont go to doctors or take medication so I may never know for sure.

Sometimes my attention span is very short, I forget things instantly sometimes, I cant sit still for any length of time and other things like that.

PJB you got it.

Probably but like I said I dont do doctors or medication

Adderall got me through my four finals and 3 papers this past week. Fun stuff.

Go to Doctor-

Benny: Yo brodude, I can’t concentrate on SHIT, have a severe lack of motivation, and never get laid.

Dr: HODAMN, you’re in luck. Shire US is sending my ass to muthatfucking Sandals Jamaica free of charge if I have 40% or more of my patients on this Adderall shit right here.

Benny: Well I smoke a lot of pot and I’m pretty lazy.

Dr: LOL TAKE THE DRUGS, YOU HAVE ADULT ADD.

Benny: Ok cool if you say so.

20 years later-

Benny on methamphadderall: ANYBODY WANNA DO SOME STUFF? WHERE THE STUFF AT? YOU LIKE THINGS? DAMN I FEEL MOTIVATED, SO HAPPY BRO, YOU WANNA SMOKE SOME POT? I COULD SMOKE SOME POT. NO WAIT I’LL START MY OWN COMPANY, I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BADASS.

Dr: Heydude…uhh our bad, your brain’s fried from eating amphetamines for the last couple decades…enjoy your uh…open sores, I’m off to Sandals The Moon.

Benny dies shortly after, all because he, and many other douches like the OP were conned by their doctors into thinking they have a legitimate disease.

None of this is based on fact. Only my opinion. Could totally go for some adderall right now.

:facepalm for content

:rofl and plus rep for hilarity :lol

Benny you’re fucked in the head already

ADD & ADHD are just excuses to get your kid to sit the fuck still and not be a spaz.

bunch of dope heads on here huh? nothing like chemical dependancy

I don’t see anything wrong with using medically prescribed drugs to help with an illness/disease in the short term.

and im sure you follow the directions for intended use. you havent taken more, or drank alcohol with them? which we all know isnt recommended when taken behavioral medication

Eh, I don’t think that’s fair…

Nothing wrong with using a substance for recreational purposes as long as it does not consume your life, or if you feel that you NEED to do it for whatever reason. And before anyone accuses me, the only illegal drug that I’ve ever done is weed, once. Not for me.

InB4 people that say that weed is not a ‘drug’.

Actually, no. I don’t want to ruin my low tolerance that I have for what I am prescribed, so I take it exactly as directed on the label.

Alcohol can also be consumed in moderation with what I am taking. :thumbup I don’t drink nearly as much as I have in the past while on my new scripts, reason being is that I just don’t have that desire to anymore, amongst other things.

Just had my appt. yesterday and got my script. Today is the first day taking it and I just feel weird as hell. I feel like everything is in slow motion and it feels awesome. I actually had to stop and think about the fact that I wasn’t thinking about ANYTHING (yea, try to follow that one…). My doc started me on a low dose for now and wants to see me back in a month to see how it is working. So far it seems to be working ok, but it seems to fade in and out. I will be doing something and I’m completely mellow, then I can actually feel myself start to get “hyper” and then I will calm back down again. Its the weirdest f’n feeling in the world. We’ll have to see how it continues to go.

What are you taking exactly, and how many mg?

I know the feeling. You can actually focus now instead of being in turbo mode all the time.

Adderall. 10mg/day for now to see if it works.

XR or IR?

I take 20mg of the XR (extended release) as soon as I wake up in the morning, and then 10mg of IR (instant release) around noon or so. Works like a fucking champ. I started out on 10mg as well but I function perfectly throughout the day on the 30mg mix of xr and ir.

Either way, welcome to the wonderful world of amphetamine. :slight_smile:

its XR. it works great, but I can physically feel it go in and out constantly through the day so I gotta give it some time on the 10 and see how it goes. And I dont know if its related or not, but I felt like I had 100% more energy when i got home from work than I’ve ever had.

Yeah, you’ll feel pretty amped up on this drug.

I like it; helps me get the fuck out of bed in the morning. A feat I have been struggling with since the beginning of my time.