advice / feedback of RX8???

Oh i Know 240s were marketed towards females. I would assume it to be a failed marketing ploy as i would say 95% of 240 owners are male. Just because its marketed to a certain type of people does not mean it will be successful in that market.

Mustang was marketed to women to? Any proof to back this up as i highly doubt this. If it was, again another failed marketing scheme.

Now the Rx-8 was marketed to guys I have seen the commercials and so have you. Thing is every rx8 I have ever seen with minor exceptions has been driven by females thus making me believe it is a girly car. But its not only this. what has 12 or so of Mazda engineering accomplished? As Mr.200 pointed out its bigger, heavier, and makes less power and just as unreliable. What an accomplishment.

As for the miata thing. I think everyone knows the miata, well at least previous versions were thought of as girly cars. Maybe the new one has changed that image.

If you want a inferior rx7 then by all means by an rx8. Hey you will have room for 4 and still retain the reliability problems from the rx7, Great! I would say get a used 350z and go from there.

I have been driven in one that is owned by my female friend and it was nothing spectacular. Hell I will drive it this week and let you know how it is to drive.On paper though it doesn’t seem like anything astonishing.