Aerial Radar on thruway.

i know some one who got that ticket 15 in a 5 major problems because he tripled the speed limit

Ehh yea its worth it, id get one… it ties right into your bank account

even if your like me and get on 25a and get off 24 and vice versa everyday and its free, it still makes going thru tolls a lot quicker

Dude I do 15 or so thru the 5mph ez pass lanes all the time… shit I do 40 thru the 20mph ones.

Just recently I have been doing highway traveling that requires payment but I do think I’ll hook myself up with that.

]

25bucks at pricechopper, and that 25 dollars you pay is for tolls, so you already have 25dollar + credit on the ezpass ;D

Very nice. Maybe I’ll go check that out right now so I can use it tonight. :lol

Yeah, then you just go online, register your cars plate and set up your account info :nod

Commuter pass plan. first 30 miles I think it is, is free. 87$ a year… one tag one car cant transfer this one to other cars. I go from amsterday exit to 24 and back each day… free each time. I bet you could go your 30 miles exit, and get back on and leap frog your way to buffalo if you wanted lol.

The technology in the ezpass systems will read the tag up to 55 mph or so. But becasue of this there would be toll plaza attendants splattered all over peoples windshields, so we are stuck at 20mph max. They should just wise up, put the high speed ezpass lanes all the way to one end and put up walls on each side. problem solved.

I have the ability to register 2 cars on my EZ PASS… I dident realize this, and for awhile I had only my 300ZX on it… and for 2 months i was using that, I just switched my g20 onto it, im suprised i never got a ticket?

a lot of people think that the tag has to be visible too, which isnt true, i used to keep my EZ Pass in my center console on my Z because i lost the sticky things… and it read it fine everytime

Here is the scoop. I used to take my parents ezpass tag and so did my brother when he went to/still goes to seina. My car and my brothers truck or our winter car’s plates are not attached to my parents e-zpass at all. I used to take it and use it with my GF’s saab too. The reason you put your license plate under an ezpass tag is so that if you dont have the ezpass tag, you can still go through the lane, it looks at your plate and deducts the toll from the account.

You also dont need to have the tag up on the windshield by the mirror. I allway hold mine. I make sure it is facing the right way and is right side up…but it still works if I hold it up high and proud by my rear view… or just hold it in my hand on the steering wheel. Next week, I will see how it works “out of site”, each day I will go a little farter from the window and see what it does. lol

BUT the commuter pass plan specificly states it is for ONE vehicle only, the others dont.

Mark, my boss, has gotten 2 warnings about EZ Pass speeding. One was 28, the other was 32, both in 5mph lanes. It automated. 3 times and they revoke the EZ Pass and ticket you.

*Waits for the Valentine1 antiairplane software upgrade…

Either that, or I’m painting all the top surfaces on my car the color of cement. :ponder

its jsut another way for them to make money w.o having cops pulling people over, I would laugh in the da’s face if i got one of those tickets ill just say i thought it was literly a joke that an airplane gave me a speeding ticket

i really hope more people knew they can do this besides me. but putting that plane in the sky to do it costs a lot of money so they don’t do it frequently, last i knew.

You obviouslyt dont care, you stopped at stwearts and caught up to me by the time I got off my exit.

i knew that was you. i was only doing like 85 up 787…did you see that truck that was in front of me? i might of made him feel really good about himself if he didn’t realize i was only on 1/4 throtle.

wtf is with that. my v-1 is going crazy from the tolls to the turn-around on the way towards exit 24 tolls. WTF.

and yesterday i had the old cobra hooked up for SnG and it was going off VG2 alert, then after 7 seconds or so, VG2 light was flashing saying spectre 1.

last week i almost shit my pants. i was late to work, doing 92 on i90 after the 25 tolls. My ka went off for a second on the v-1. didnt think anything of it at first, as the alert went away within 1 second. i slow down to 80 (in neutral) then out of no where “homeland security” vans (said US dept of homeland blah blah onthe side of one) flys by. then a trooper. all i seen was light come outta no where and i was like :eek :ohnoes

Dhey coming for you!! I have not had a detecter in any of my cars… I allways use my sight. If I see them, chances are they see me… then I am canned. Same with most detectors, they go off 90% of the time after you are hit… so your canned.

Whats worse… The OHHH shit, as he cranks a U turn and light me up, or the OHHH shit as my detecter goes off, then cranks the u-turn and light me up? lol.

As I sated before, at exit 25 theres a speed trap their for the EZ pass lanes that let you know how fast your going, so yes its going to set your shit off

And I really want a detector, but ehh im worried ill get to ballsy and “secure” and do some stupid shit when its not the right time…

As me, Ill do a 100 down I90 and 87 if im late to go somehwere… now if I had a detector and I was doing 100 I would slow down… but as what happend to me last week, I passed a trooper doing 100 about 2 miles before exit 24… I saw him flip his lights and turn in the uturn I just passed… So i gunned it and made it to exit 24… now if I had a radar detector, I would have probably been caught because he would have probably tagged me as I was slowing down

Ive seen both the V1 and Passports in action, and while they give an advanced warning, I have seen them fail to warn you in time of a cop, and both of them are not laser proof, if you see laser go off, either slow down and get a ticket or speed up and hope you win

no one seems to understand the concept of a handheld laser detector that cops use… they laser gives out no signal of any kind untill the tirgger is pulled, by that time your tagged, so if you hear laser go off… your fucked