After six years....

Good for you for REDUCING something you’ve realized is BAD. But, I ask, why not quit altogether? You know it’s bad for you, so why do it? It’s not like food, which you MUST have to survive, so choosing bad food is merely a bad way of getting some elements of goodness into your body. There is zero good coming from that drug. So, why do it at all?

I apologize to Rick for not following his advice and letting his post be the final post here, but how can I allow someone who may have something positive to bring to the table continue to kill himself?

Please, for the sake of the people who care about you (I don’t even know you, but I’ll give you my limited level of humanity and say I at least don’t want you to die), give it up completely.

I think weed should be put in the same category as alcohol. I don’t smoke pot but I do drink often. In moderation, it is not such a bad thing. He is not killing himself any faster than most other people here.

So lets review:

1. This is an automotive forum
  2. You have a short fuse
  3. Your shift key tends to stick badly
  4. You posted about <insert drug here>
  5. You posted about number 4 on number 1, and expected not to get flamed
  6. You get all bent out of shape over something said on the intarweb.
  7. I think the little violin broke from being overplayed.

On a serious note :tup: for realizing it’s not such a good thing anyways. It’s the internet it has no/little bearing on real life.

Agreed. The chemical in marijuana is thc, which has no known negative effects other than short term memory loss.

Also maybe this guy was an ass to everybody because he posts something and everybody jumps down his throat and is an asshole to him. He is just a noob and we are sweet so we can post dumb shit and laugh at him. Weeeeeeeeeeee. I am done.:bloated:

I don’t drink or smoke, but… I have no problem with people leisurely doing either.

sigh

its all the other crap in the smoke thats rough on your body. it will never be legal. it will never get past the food and drug people becuase of all the crap in the smoke.

just like if cigarettes or aspirin werent legal yet, they would never be, because of the side affects.