aggravated

so we are all on here due to us likin cars ,what do ya do when your fav p.o.s gets ya aggravated :lol

like mine it aggravates the shit out of me cause it needs to be quicker than it should be and i hate it:ahh

oh pjb stay away from your car as yours is off the charts:lol

when i’m pissed at my car i show it who’s boss by flat-foot shifting 1-2 and 2-3 and kicking the ass end out around corners. or after a bad run at LVD or auto X i like to give the steering wheel a good hard hit.

im mean ill beat on it but man it just pisses me off more sometimes

my car laughs at my when i try and beat on it. “that’s the worst you can do???” :lol

Yeah, we all know the deal with that one.

My truck aggravated me with the tire issue but since thats fixed nothing aggravates me about that.

The 4 wheeler hasnt aggravated me yet.

right

i guess i just miss my 93 even more now ,and i expect the same perf out of this one and it dont deliver

Im sure we’ve all had the one that got away. Mine was my '93 S10. I got bored with it and bought a '97 Cutlass Supreme project and a beater S10 4x4.

I wish I kept it and did a v8 swap.

Like my car today…

Figured I’d fuck with the tensioner and repack it due to it whineing…

Get everythign back together, was working on something while the car was running… the screwdriver jamed the camgear cauing it to skip and i had awsome backfires thru my intake…

So i had to pull it all back apart again and reset everythign…

did it work?

I blow motors up.

or eat vtec

shut up :lol at least im faster than you:ahh

cars suck…period

i know

you shouldnt be :wink:

blow motors up??? hopefully all is well w/ your car now.

i know but i am:lol, just wait cam ,conv,and a few other things are goin in very soon:ohnoes…if i dont get a 11 out of it im blowin it up

If I cant get a 12.99 or better Im towing it to the junkyard.

You’ll be gettin yanked by my 4cyl sedan:ohnoes

Probably