Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

I will be running kkk mounts in the spring

Thers one Peet. If you have someone else that would like to try, PM me.

I have two people on the tex that are willing to work with me to test them too. PT57XX car and another one with a VRT6767.

I also have plans for motor mount shims, to clock the motor and also raise it a little for uber lowered cars to try not to chew up CV’s

EDIT: Also have a guy with a TT in rochester S362 600AWP setup that will be getting one to try.

no i was asking who you have that is testing the mount…

all my 1.8T buddyz have vf mounts

One is a BT 1.8T with stock motor mounts and proflex dogbone bushings running DR’s.

The TT 600whp with BFI yellows in motor and trans.

Other is a dead stock 1.8T Jetta.

So that covers alot. Stock one will show how harsh they might be. Other spins 2nd and gets some wheel hop on the street. Third is nutty and will be harder to tell the difference but will still give me some data.

ohhh and screw $500 VF’s. :slight_smile:

who are they on vorex is what im asking

some company makes them, 1 inch aluminum spacers, with spacers for the dog bone mount to the trans case. not a bad price. i definently need some for the TDi. so get on that!

GET LOW… Those are on the plate too. just need time.

Cant give that up until they are in their hands and on their car.

i was looking at the other thread, just how much meth do you guys smoke when youre working on this thing???

im actually a bit intrigued by this car now… i would love to see a non 02J in it though unless its an SQS gearset in the case

dump tube better exit through the HOOD

No meth man… just a whole lotta time thinking and looking at it!

Now that you mention the dump tube! lol We were thinking of sending the exhaust out the side, like a nascar style exit… ovalized 4" tubing and slash cut flush with the rocker. The DP I planed on reusing from the old 3076r and its diverted back into the exhaust. I guess I could always sell the DP and make my own again, make it take a hard right and go right out the side of the front fender!!!

Shit is insane. I am very impressed Mike. Would not hesitate at all to let you weld/fabricate for my car. Ill be needing some stuff done soon.

Thanks dude!

Project has kind of stalled a bit. A bunch of other projects going on taking up alot of time too, and the holiday is making it harder too.

Major hold up is me getting off my ass and picking up the bottom end, cleaning it up and resealing the oil pan for the 5th time now, the transmission is on the bench now, waiting for me to tear it down and replace the 3rd gear and make some mods inside it while I am at it.

Once thats done, I can make the new motor mounts, have the parts for the dog bone idea so I need to get on that too. Intake machine work will be done soon so I can weld that up, then its off to the races plumbing it. then the list goes on.

this vdubbbb can gonna be able to keep up with a stock turbo evo?!?!?111

looks good dude!!

If i hear stock turbo evo one more time…

stock

+rep. You said the magic words.

Stock turbo Buschur FP HTA86 TDI?

On E85

e85 buddiezz

register it in Vermont and you wont have an issue with inspections from what I understand

haha yesssssssssssss