Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

i think i have no idea what that means except the first line and that u’ll need to explain that mess to me :lol:lol

I have the t5 in my mustang that I rebuilt last month, you buy my t5 so i can put a 6 speed in the 67:number1

Sounds like a perfect win/win situation.

THIS will work perfect. I will call you this weekend coming up.

i pulled you from a 60 roll. :crazy

AWD > RWD > Chevy Cobalt LS

lolpwnd :rofl

A t56 is a good bit heavier then a T5. You can find the weight difference on camaro forums very easy, but I would say it’s about 60-70 pounds. For the money you would spend to build a reliable T5 for your power levels you could get a T56 cheaper and they have a wider selection of parts available and gear ratios depending on which manufacturer trans you pick up used. I would strongly suggest a T56 with upgraded forks, syncros, billet keys… basic upgrades. Buy and build it once and you will be set for all future goals with the project. If you buy a T5 it really won’t last long, you will probably take out 3rd gear in your first season.

I know a few people going thru very well built transmissions every season.

Hi there.

Nick how long have you had the S4 for?

you really want to get into this???

Ya you did AFTER you took away the ONLY advantage I had. Your car was lighter, had a bid turbo, and made more power. If you remember this was only after I beat you from a 40 roll, and i had to hear the typical, “I couldnt hook up.” My Evo SUCKS on high speed rolls. 40 should have given you plenty of time to catch me but that 30r couldn’t get the job done.

06 or 07 iirc?

just making sure you remember because obviously no 1,8ts are fast… but oh yeah evos suck from 60, so lets race a 400whp FWD car from 40… brilliant idea.

I wantz a 40 roll with evo…

I wantz a spring roll with orange chicken…

nope, dig me. you got plenty of power to catch me…now do it.

I want chinese, general tso nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Yay another thread getting destroyed by nonsense …

Welcome to shift… go fuck yourself

nice edit putz. my car was over 3200lb. not light. advantage from 40? 400whp on a 225-45-17 not so much. you cant accept that a 1.8t with a smaller engine, and a slightly larger turbo beat you. sorry it wasnt a dig machine