Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

LOL

meet ya half way at 20.

ahhh now you say it was 400whp! LOL

3 wide dig, me and big mike will sail right by

what?

im not getting where a 13 second car will run down low 11 second cars from a dig…

they won’t!

exactly…so why would I do digs with cars proven to be 2 seconds faster? lol.

because you sssssmokin and you VS the World!

practice dude

lollll

not from digs!

ya…I dont have none.

Take the deal, then just bitch pedal it until you hook and spray their cocks off.

I cant wait to dig the shit out of you awd and domestic guys in my VAG car. lol

I can’t wait to rock the fuck out of everyone. FACE RAPE! EAT IT, BITCHES.

2014 here we come :rofl

sorry, had to. :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Mostlikly! lol

This place in NL makes a bellhousing already for the 1.8t to T9. I sent a few e-mail back and forth and they said I could use the housing they have for the T9 and Mill it down (they cast it an extra 1/4" thick) so we could make an adapter plate to mount a T5 on it.

Right,
Mill 1/4" off the rear The wholes for the Ford type9 box are already drilled and ofcourse the bellhousing is completly milled centrically. Sorry for unclear picture.
BUT I would suggest you make the plate of a minimum thickness of 10 mm or max 1/2" aluminium 6061 T3 or even better 2024T3, as you must countersink some bolts.
I add the picture of the finished productfrom wich you start the milling down. I provide you the bolts to mount the bellhousing to the VAG engine and the starter motor.

So another words I would mill ¼” right off the entire face of the transmission to bell housing surface, then when I make an adapter plate out of ¼” material I am back to normal dimensions transmission to block wise?

Also would the T9 holes and bores already be drilled into the bell housing so I can use them to base my T5 adapter off them concentrically?

Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 3:30 PM
To: Wood, Michael (OFT)
Subject: RE: Audi 20V 1.8T to T5?

Hi,
I made the rear part of the bellhousing 1/4 inch extra thicker so you can make an adapter plate to it without weakening it.
See attachment for idea’s

sooo. since you wouldnt have to make the entire housing, I could get that and just machine an adapter plate to the t9-t5.

OR, if I brought you a mock block, 1.8T bellhousing (to get dimensions off to start) and the T5 or T56 could we make an entire bellhousing? You tell me what would be the better idea? Also that t9 housing is $550 and in NL so shipping would be like another $100 I bet.

yeah i raced you first night i had it out. rubin was once things were dialed in. to trap what it did it was around 380-400whp.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/macho212/ivan-mk2/Foto0032.jpg

T5 equipped, y0.

Oh, and http://www.motorgeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=38205&sid=e3017c868f17236bd56ae6bf9c869a52