Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

T5’s are garbage.

White people are garbage.

Yeah that’s the bell I am talking about. Aaron and I have been e-mailing back and forth a little bit, he and his buddy are the guys that got that ball rolling. I sent him a message this am to ask for a follow up.

And yea that white car is a t5 car and its running great. its a PR drag car. PR as in the country not the slang term. ALOT of good cars running around down there.

I have been looking at dyno charts for 1.8T’s and they are all making around 400whp, 320tq, 500whp, 380tq. If I played with timing, I can flatten out the tq and still make hp.

It seems there are plenty or mustangs running stock t5’s and bolt ons making about the same tq. The guys blowing them up are beating the balls off it, and if they drive it well some are running great times and having no issues. A Gforce kit is $1200 and they hold 500tq, plenty strong for what I am looking out of this little 1.8T!

Also keep in mind I am going to be around 800lbs lighter. that’s a lot less stress off the transmission.

A T-5 I can get for $200-$400. A t56 is a $1100+ box + 55lbs extra isn’t worth it to me. If I pop the t5 next year, I get the $1200 gear set and I am done. Its about the same price as a 56, but less weight and slightly smaller package size wise.

Thanks for letting me know that it’s a PR drag car… the URL watermark in the picture wasn’t clear.
:rofl

Get to work on my whip, this car will never run anyhow…

LOL i didnt even look at the pic too close, I knew of the car already and glanced at it. haha

Your whip needs axles, its getting to be a bitch to push on and off the trailer. haha

Word to momz, datz a heavy chebby.

Fuck it just going to LS swap it.

FS, built 1.8T, AEB solid lifter head. $3000 obo.

The advantage was, you spun a LITTLE when we were at 40, and I beat you. when we went to 60 you didn’t. i wasnt expecting to win rolling at 60. my car is NOT fast on rolls. When you say a slightly larger turbo, a gt307x compared to a 16g is ALOT bigger. If my car had a 30r I’d be trapping almost 130.

as long as you spray it in first :stuck_out_tongue:
im hitting the brakes when my speed-o hits 120.

Lol are you serrious or just joking?

OK PETE LOL.

why do I need to spray in first? Since when do we tell the other person how to drive their car?

Ahahaha so true.

I dont stop until my car physically cant go any faster you bitches.

if they havent caught us by then, sucks for them!!

LOL I will remember that!

ill give you your damn 20 roll you puss. lol i cant believe that im gonna roll on with a car making 150+hp more than me.

150+hp more then you? where are you getting that from? Dont you make similar power to pete on the corn? aren’t you upgrading the turbo as we speak?

NEWS FLASH!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EVO FAGS WE GET IT YOU GET TRACTION!!! NOW STOP BRAGGING GROW A SET AND RALLY YOUR CAR LIKE IT WAS BUILT FOR!!!

119.xx>117.8x

not a big difference there. So much as a tail wind, tire pressure or WOT shifts can make that trap difference up…

i know, but that is the difference between me and mike… hopefully our gap will be a little closer this year :slight_smile: