Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

I don’t wanna see any daylight under there!

Thanks… Van is clean as fuck… And I got it for a good price!

You plate has to be FREECNDY for it

Or I can karate chop your mother in the throat for giving birth to you?

Ohhh boy do I have some updates coming. :rofl

Liar.

I saw the car this weekend… It will never run… And if it does, it’ll be a good few years.

:rofl

Just wait. lol

Just look at it.

Would ya look at that?

No I won’t

:rofl

Whats that hiding under there???

Ohhh I seee!

Check out the build thread under the Albany Speed section for lots more! :thumbup

In here lets chat about the front end. I need some ideas!

The steering I dont have a clue about, geometry wise. Thats where I need help.

My idea is if I raise the motor/trans highenough from where it sits now (it sits now about 6 inches LOWER than the original position), and make the tube crossmember I am thinking, I could put a little MK1 rack “in” the crossmember, so it is about 1/8" under the transmission. So instead of putting it way up in the air, it might end up about 2" lower than it is now, and just connecting to the spindles on the bottom instead of the top.

As for the firewalll, I am to the point where I think I should just cut it all out, up to the windshield. frame it off and sheet it off flat, ditch the clutch pedal, mount the brake pedal kit and a throttle pedal again, notch the shit out of it to put the trans in highenough up to clear my new steering rack idea, and call it a day.

Its not going to be a dumped out low car, so ground clearance isnt an issue and neither is stance really. so I would rather work down a little then up I guess.

sick mang

you’re straight up retarded. I love it.

ratchet strap coilovers, VERYYY euro.

straps=euro, zipties=jdm

You need to bring this to at least one drift event. Just for the omgwtfbbqjettadrifting factor.

That would be awesome ha