Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

This could be done… might be more of a burnout show, but we will see! lol

Oh and send your build info to speedhunters. I can definitely see this being a future feature.

Once I get deeper into it and take some real good pics and clean it up you better believe it! First ever MK4 RWD drag car I know of!

Bars all tigged up.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/DSC00518.jpg

A set of my fucking wheels you’ve yet to pay me for, asshole.

:ahh I will take it off your storage fees!

youre fuckin nuts mike, big money heavyweight rear end/tires look sick!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I was thinking the same.

Storage of what? My van that you intend to drive whenever you get the chance?

how am i gunna do that now? sit on the floor! LOL

You’ll drive it standing up.

cant wait to see this beast!! :thumbup:shifty

Unfortunately, you’ll only ever see it on a lift… Cause this thing will never run again.

Diss bitch gonna get done or what?

Maybe someday.

I make a little progress every week, I just dont feel like updating it until I get larger steps accomplished.

Like last night I welded the brackets on the rear end where they need to go, need to redesign the front brackets because i dont like the first ones anymore. I have the materials for the track bar sitting there, so once the brackets are redone and tacked in place, I can do the track bar, the strut mounts and have it back on the ground to start working on the front end.

Last weekend I finished notching the rear frame and boxing it in. Off that will be a DOM tube bridging it across the notches and hanging the coilovers down to the axle.

I am getting married in a month, so all focus has shifted to getting the house in order for the incoming family. I need to take a dumpy car port off the back of the house that looks like shit, reside the back of the house. then build a 18X14 shed to put all the stuff that under the car port in it. So I have a few thousand bucks I dont have in my pocket atm that need to go into those projects first.

dude the tree frame car port is sweet.

I tell you what. I will take it down for FREE and you can have it! :lol

I have my fuggin work cut out for me in the next 4 months, then its “I Do” and off to Mexico for 2 weeks.

then its home, dig, pour, erect castle de Krazy Kid and finally get all my damn tools in one location!

HA… erect

When are you doing the construction/de-construction?

here and there. Time is hard with all the stuff I have to get done in a month. I thin Sunday if its shitty out, ill head up there to button up the rear end finally, and get it back to a roller. Clean up Darryls shop for him and roll it into the barn until July or so. I get married in the beginning of June and get back from honeymoon on the 29th. so June is shot for work, I think while I am gone and the jetta is in the barn the V8 is going into the ranger and kevin will get that project buttoned up.

Congrads on getting married. Sucks to say it, but I had all sorts of plans to work on my camaro then I got married and all of a sudden there is a million and one things I have to do and no time for the car. However you already own your own house and I’m closing on mine in a couple weeks and that has been my big project for the last year or so.