Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

ya dont go and get married and come back and be too busy to finish this !

LOL the married part is the EASIEST thing I need to deal with this year!

Major projects on the To-Do list:

• remove dumpy car port from back of house
  • reside back of house
  • build shed
  • fix from steps that look like hell
  • sell ranger and the one dirt bike I have left
  • wedding
  • honeymoon
  • if dirtbike and truck sell take out small home eq loan… if not take out big home eq loan
  • build monster garage w-10K lift from above
  • finally start to finish car projects
    a- finish kevins ranger; v8, trans, driveshaft, interior, wiring, plumbing, brakes
    b- Dump out the Duramax on air
    c- air out a classic F100 truck someone wanted done for a while now
    d- insert other jobs to pay for…
    e- keep working on the jetta project

and I am missing some other shit I am sure… holy shit i am in deep!

:ninja

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5303845-FS-Fully-built-1.8T-block-Solid-Lifter-Ported-AEB-head-manifolds-exhaust-90-of-the-stuff-to-make-800WHP&p=71642132#post71642132

don’t worry I will still continue the project. Its just time isn’t on my side, resources are not available to complete the major machine work I cant do for quite some time.

New plans are 2.9444444444444 times the displacement and 14MM larger turbo. :rofl Over the counter parts FTW.

I hate you sooo much

I lol’d.

hahhaha :slight_smile: I change my mind more than my underwear

so an LM7 and a single 76mm huh… hmm didnt sense this coming. i think i mentioned just scrapping it all and doing an LSx swap when i was over :excited

LR4 and 70mm sounds good too.

LS3 -> 402 and a single 88 sounds even better.

that does sound good, but a 454 LSX with 6 bolt heads and 100mm turbo would be even better. Or just plain silly. I hope you do get to finish this some day Mike it’s definetly the coolest VW project I’ve ever seen attempted.

106mm is a more common size, but a GT55-33(91mm) would be plenty. itll make a solid 1500rwhp

but, a 5.3 with a 76 or even a 71/74 would make a ton of usable power, and be pump gas friendly as well. easy 550rwhp out of it.

I wasn’t really being serrious. Building something like that would probably come close to costing you 20k if I had to make a rough guess. For the weight of the chassis and bang for the buck you really can’t go wrong with a boosted 5.3. I’m just waiting for the LS1 in my car to give up the ghost and thats what she is getting.

oh i know. the turbo itself is in the 4 grand range.

5.3 + a 70-76mm turbo is the best budget boost build these days for sure

I can attest to this…

If you could only imagine the conversations we have in the shop about this car…

LMAO - It’ll get done… Kevin an I took over!!1 :ahh

So Mike is merely a laborer now, hahaha :number1

DC

DATS TRUE. You point, I weld. lol

July this thing is going to get hammered on hardcore and will get done. mark our word.

My ranger sold. So I will be hunting for am LM7 motor ASAP. anyone know of one in good shape let me know please.

Samson made it home so I can search for your motor now, I’ll have one lined up for you within an hour or two.

Got one, sending PM now.

Da man!

and happy to see the pup came back man.

Huh, no shit.

:popcorn

:dunno

:eek3