Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

Mike, i need to see this thing when im home again on break!and that dumper kevin calls a truck :slight_smile: ahahahah

Steve you def have to come by and check them out

hell yea dude, i haven’t seen the stranger since last years right before you stopped working on it

not much changed! lol

front suspension crossmember is complete. Swapping the spindles left to right will put the steering links PERFECTLY in position for the rack on the new engine cross member.

Finally on the downside of this steep hill. its coming together!

fuck yea woody!!

so the On 3 Performance cheap turbz. Are they really Masterpower turbos? I keep hearing that and I understand the MP turbos are great for the price. $330 shipped for a 76mm JB or $650 for a bearing unit. And apparently garrett centers can be put into them if they blow apart.

they seem to have a halfway decent track record too. Keep in mind the car wont see thousands of miles so if it lasted a season of beating its balls at the track I am happy.

I am honestly thinking about getting that $330 special and seeing how long it actually lasts. I wasted $330 on dumber shit so why not! lol 8psi is all I want to run through it so its not like its going to be huffing hardcore. Its oil and water cooled too.

I might run 2 of those bitches! lol

Shit will make ~500+ with that turbo hardly working, get it and don’t even look back bro.

your car is the capital areas version of that chevy swapped, TT EK civic coupe from poughkeepsie. lots of meth, and lots of hours in the garage.

youre nuts.

i thought you already decided on turbz?

Thats what i am thinking. Would it be dumb to run twin 76 $330 special ed turbz for the lolwtfbbq factor? Of is 152mm of turbo asking alot from that lil 5.3?

Thanks for the compliment! :slight_smile: I will have to look for that build to see what they did!

I want to be on TV when this bitch is finished! lol I would LOVE to run it on a PassTime taping for Speed. Those guys are always confused on import turbo stuff! I used to love watching that show and seeing the nutty creations roll up and run sick times and the host and guests are like WTF was that, what just happened!?!?

not really, but I just got paid today, soooo money is burning a whole in my pocket lol.

Yea that way too much turbo for no good reason. The 76 is already more than enough turbo.

WOW that tt civic rolls out

figured as much. it would be more for the lulz. single it is.

I am getting one of those bitches right now. $330 special!!! lol

Hit up mandrel bends .com for the tube, collector and flanges. maybe it will be here this weekend! johnny its 2.5" for the truck manis right?

Yea, 2.5" y0.

HOLY FUCK! LOL

THATS GUNNA BE ME SOON!!!

thats a pg too isnt it!

there she is.

any build threads on the civic?

no idea. maybe something on AUG, but i doubt it. guy is from Wappingers falls.