Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

Better get some QA1 heims. people making arms with heims from Mcmaster car and other have had them fall apart within 2 month of track and some street driving around here

you should do a mk2/3 style FRONT enging mount as well. Arnold has done a couple and i know others that have. its always good to have a 4th mount.

if you tards want to mess with some knuckles i have a spare set. they are kind of beat but i will never use them.

I’ll take that bet!!

Already on it poopcicle.

Thats one of the other tricks we are going to do. This week we shoudl have it completed. Basically we are building a bolt in frame horn connector, that will run across the inside font of the horns/stock core support mounts. off that some tabs to connect an adjustable tie rod from the frame thing we are making up to the motor block, maybe get luck and use some of the unused threaded bosses in the block already, as long as nothing is in the way (intake, charge pipes, IC core, etc.)

that way if you look at the side view of the engine mounts, it would be like a Z with 4 points. Dog bone is the lower, motor/trans mounts the middle of the Z (allowing it to sorta rock fore and aft) and the tie rod I am talkign about above the top line on the Z. can i picture that?

What knuckles are you talking about?

Yeah thats would I would be lookin at, I see them in alot of 4x4 lift kits and they are mil spec nasty.

your already on the hit list, sucka foo!

It’s good to be loved lol

NP buddy, your a good dude.

Should be a good race, I’m just hoping I can hold ya off on the top end, that thing is gonna be sucking me in hard!!

^ is your car going to be ready next year?

I think my new goal is to have a faster car than you krazy kid… hopefully on all motor, if necessary NOZZZZZZZZ

lets keep the homosexual puns out of my thread.. K thx. :lol

Nahhh just supa-charge a 1.8t, your the king of that shit! I wouldnt stand a chance.

Should be!

Well you’re no fun lmao

i’d also like to race this car, it’ll be a stock/stock appearing turbo car :slight_smile:

YES… you and I think alot alike. Which is scarey frankly! haha.

lol, what i meant is that the turbo charger may or may not be stock even if it looks stock :wink:

Efff_Peee Kneeeeegrow?

maybeeeeee but prolly not, just gonna be a stock turbo stunna again

Adams car will never run again.

First of many I told you so’s I am sure I will get from Peet and MK4 turdy Arhhh

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5054317-FS-Unitronic-830-BT-ECU-IMO-defeated-all-deletes-mafless.-1.8T&p=67975543#post67975543