Alberta Sentra Meet 2010

This space is reserved for conversations. lol

Ok, I’ll bite. Any info? I know there is a Spec V site that is planning this event and was thinking it might be a worthy event. Would we be representing the NECC or just going together as a group?

This is the secret meeting room for the specvforums. We will plan it here since this is just empty space and we can control who sees this forum. All the other planners should be signed up here now.

K, sounds good.

Yay I’m over from the Spec V board.
Calgary resident. And one of the more active members on that board

Sweet just waiting for KAEL, Kristen, and Steve to check in.

Hey I dont really care if this is a Nissan Meet or just a sentra meet.
I’m gunna take some time off around when this is going to happen so that I make sure I can come and know that my Sentra is in tip top condition.

With that Said we should do this in Mid to Late July or Very Early August

Also I know there were talks about it happening in between cal and Van and there was also talk about this happening in leduc.

What are the plans? Meet up finally see some of you guys face to face check out each others cars go for a cruise hit a hotel and party ?

Well we have had an Alberta NECC meet every year for the last 4 I believe and they have always had a good turnout. I don’t mind if we open this up to other Nissans but with the club not being around in 2010 maybe we should just keep it Sentras.

I would like the meet to maybe be held in a nicer location than Leduc lol. Throw out some ideas.

What do you mean the club not being around in 2010 ? did it die ?

Anyways… T-Wall on spec V was saying something about nisku but thats in BC

My Banff but that will be a little bit pricey. Since its a tourism driven city. I was hoping to do a cruise or 2 down some twisty turny roads.

Well there is Waterton parks.

and the club is going to be shut down this year

So whats the deal with this meet? Is there already one planned on SpecV? Or is this a separate one you are planning Ryan? I’m taking some vacation time this summer and I’m heading to Penticton/Kelowna. Depending on when this is planned I might be able to work this meet into the trip.

This is the start of the planning phase and I’m planning it. It’s a B15/B16 meet

I’m pretty sure Ryan is just using this place to do some private talks about the SpecVforum meetup for Western Canada / Alberta

I’m the one the orignally brought up the idea after hearing about the awesome US meets on the forums. Not to mention I wouldnt mind meeting some of you guys in person

Oh I see. So when this forum is gone, where are these discussions going to be discussed?

I have no idea…

This forum is going no were until April at best

oh so I’m assuming NECC died?
not enough members etc

sorry to hear that guys

Anyways Back to the SPECV meet chat

Yes the NECC is officialy dead. For now lol. But we can use this space for now. And yes back to Spec talk

… damn it where are Kristin and Kael