Albino's Alero > 2005 Mustang GT...with a tiwst!

So I beat this guy from a dig…twice. I know what you’re going to say.

“How do you even know he was racing!?!?”

The twist: WE WERE AT THE TRACK!

His times were to consistent to be totally BS. I ran 11.03 in the first run, and 10.98 in the second. He ran 11.96 and 12.007.

I might add this: I ran 9 times tonight…4 wins were against fords, and all 5 losses were against other GMs.

GM > Ford.

def a bad driver in the stang but congrats randy

hehe…thanks. I’ve won races there before, but that was my first heads up win vs a V8.

Good race. That mustang either needs a driver, or some major repairs.

Fords are so slow. Nice kill yo.

That driver must have sucked horribly.

that’s my guess…

or he has a V6 and put on the GT badges himself. He never opened the hood, and his car was pretty quiet…

Ah could be.

Did he hang an extra muffler too?

Could be any of the following: V6 Mustang w/ GT badges, he’s a really bad driver, his car is broke or your car is really fast and your a sick driver. I’ve raced a couple newer mustang GT’s and they were definitely not that slow. At least not the one’s I raced.

I didn’t see the back of his car…

I don’t want to toot my own horn on driving ability, but my car’s not that fast. these races were at Lancaster. lol

You were both at the track and racing…your time was lower so you won, he lost, that’s a kill in my book. I would say your probably not going to beat many more 2005 GT’s though. :slight_smile: I’m not sure but does anyone know what they run in the 1/4 in stock trim? I’m not really a big fan of Lancaster, I definitely prefer running at New York International, it’s a much nicer track in my opinion, but it’s also a further drive (well for me it is).

they are high 13’s- low 14’s depending (high 8’s-low 9’s) on the drvier and auto/stick

*there’s an appearance package i saw before i left at jim doyle ford on delaware. they take 4.0 V6 mustangs and put dual exhaust and GT badges on them. this fucking appearance package is about $2500

and there were at least 8 in that lot… def not like it was just one fucktard out there who likes the look without the performance

my guess is you raced one of those

yep, “pony package” appearance cars, with fogs up front (not as large as the GT’s) and the pony “bracketed” in a chrome corral with bars, GT wheels, duals. 4.0L six makes about 210hp/240lb/ft. it’s from the explorer IIRC.

Even with a V6 the 'stang still should have one, that’s odd. What were the short times for the 'stang? I’m guessing it was a real GT that smoked the tires halfway down the track. If it was a V6 it wouldn’t have spun and it would have ran high 10’s.

my buddy with a V6 Alero was running low 10’s all night. A V6 stang should have been even with him…I’ll scan the slips now.

you’d hear a GT. at WOT they sound nothing like the 4.0L.

even against the six that’s a good kill. :tup: I thought aleros were dogs.

Run 1:
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2906/2006053116lt.jpg

Run 2:
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9323/2006053120zj.jpg