All Nissan Meet/Track Day JUNE 19TH

Hey Guys and Gals.

I’m the events co-ordinator for www.GTASentra.net and we are planning an “All Nissan Meet/Track Day”. We attempting to get as many Sentra’s/200sx, 240’s, Z-cars, Maxima’s, Altima’s as we can. Due to the schedule availibility of local tracks, it looks like we will be holding it at St.Thomas Dragway. This is not definite yet but it looks like it may be. Also…we will have some import shops coming along to fulfill any of your purchasing needs. So far Powertech Imports and CTA Motorsports have expressed serious interest. We may have a BBQ as well. :smiley:

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates: http://www.gtasentra.net/board/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=4314;start=0

Hope to see a lot of you out and having fun.

Rob.

So is there a track there or only a dragstrip?

Unfortunately St. Thomas only has a dragstrip.

BAN!

Reword your post.

We are still considering a lapping day but since this meet will be a possilbe 5 clubs it is possible that we would have too many people for lapping.

Would you like to be lapping with 60 other people at one time?

As long as St. Thomas is nothing like Cayuga.

For those wondering about my comment: Cayuga blows. The pigs there park outside the track and just bust people all day.

nope. St. Thomas isn’t like that.

St. Thomas is a much more relaxed atmosphere than Cayuga. Cheaper as well.

OK.

I hate Cayuga with a passion. Even though I didn’t get a ticket there, I was so disgusted with their behavior on a track day I wrote the council there a letter and said, basically, I’ll never go there again.

Cool. So who’s in?!

im in whats the day?

farmer

We are still confirming the date. Keep an eye on the link I posted for details and on-going planning.

If its after april 30th I’m in. Wouldn’t mind running couple 1/4 miles.

It will most likely be in June since april is too soon and July is DKN6.

How much?

well…that depends on the response. If we do it at St. Thomas on a regular test & tune day it will be $15 to race and $5 to spectate.

That’s not too bad.
I already sense the Z cars handing us our asses.

Speak for yourself Mr. KA :lol: I’m hoping the Hamster will get a taste of those Fair Ladies :wink:

Ok…the date is set for June 19th at St. Thomas Dragway.

Speak for yourself Mr. KA :lol: I’m hoping the Hamster will get a taste of those Fair Ladies :wink:[/quote]

Oh noes, i didn’t rag on you when you were using the ol A/T, bitch. Or did i? Hmmmmm.

Anyways keep kidding yourself with that puny 4banger. My time will come. This i vow. :twisted:

Speak for yourself Mr. KA :lol: I’m hoping the Hamster will get a taste of those Fair Ladies :wink:[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind some Fairlady panties. :slight_smile: