All Rise......

I must say, I had fun with my post yesterday of the cliché “hardass racer”. I’m sure some enjoyed the humor in it, including the hardass responses recieved. My car, much like my posts will be, is a satire. It seems that, especially after a certain series of movies, putting a ten foot wing (Parkbench), shitty graphics, spinner hubs, and a 5" exhaust is an excuse to careen around on the road like Dr. Jacks next patient (read: suicidal asshole). I believe everyone must help to raise the standards of what is acceptable.

My dissertaion complete, I drive a red 1992 Nissan 240sx. You can notice it from the turkey theme (I heard stickers gave you HP, but the store only had turkeys) and the racket coming from the side-pipe. I make the occasional PrP and Zeli trip as I really do enjoy racing (ALL of 15.6 sec Jack!), but I don’t think for one minute that its fast. Racing for sheer enjoyment, mocking the ricer mentality, and the occasional win; it amuses the shit out of me. :bigthumb:

:stick: :lockd: :ban: :gives: :drama: :1320:

worst n00b ever.

This is a website of car guys. please limit the big words to 2 per post. thank you for the demolition of my self worth.

well, you got two shitty intros in as many days. That’s gonna be tough to top.

haha:)

Yep, 2 shitty intros, probably not a record though.

I will take the title of worst nOOb ever though

you’re still a douche

yay, someone else to make fun of thats not me

Thanks for stopping by, so sorry to see you go!

looks like he got banned. back to you now