alternator problems

hey guys i posted this in the need assistance thread but it got locked so ima try here

I swapped out my alternator (what a pain!) and put int he refurbished one, but it still isnt recharging battery. sometimes my car decides not even to start!!! anyways, im going to take it back to the ppl who refurbished it asap, but can anyone send me a wiring diagram for a 1990 240sx? i mean the diagram for hte alternator, jsut to make sure the problem isnt on hooking it back up =) thanks guys

well if u replaced ur alternator one of ur problems could be you didnt replace ur battery. Once you run into battery problems and you are constantly draining the battery it wrecks it. there is only so much metal and so much acid in there…once the metal in the battery is oxidized X amount of times, and the liquid is reduced X amount of times, the recharging capabilities of a battery reduce…and it will also not hold a charge as long

so replace ur battery and it could be ur problem

ive tested it my alternator is not recharging, i know i gotta replace battery aswell but the alternator itself isnt recharging… wiring diagram anyone please?

theres a plug, a positive, and a negative…recheck it all again, the positive is the bigger of the two wires