Need someone good with Electrical stuff!

I’ve got the electrical problem with my car, and I need someone to come ASAP, like, today/tomorrow/the next day, no loafting. I need my car and it’s been sitting for a month.

There’s money in it, this is a serious deal. I can’t take it to an electrical place cause I don’t have money for them to take $87 an hour for x amount of hours.

Thanks. PM is key, please, quick!

whats the problem?doesn`t start?

Symptoms:

Car on or off, putting a load on (Lights, heat/blower, brakes (brake lights) puts a severe strain.

Alternator charges for a second when you rev. to about 2.5-3k, then stops, otherwise charging at 13.5/14.

Other loads (radio, etc) do NOT effect the problem.

Alternator previously worked in another car, and was working fine for a couple of days before the problems started.

I know it “sounds like the alternator” and what not, but I’m not going out and spending money on stuff before I know what it is 110%.

If you need help, I probably can do it. Im in Richmond Hill. PM if needed.

take out the alternator and get it tested…if its good then check grounds and check wiring for damaged insulation causing a short…I’m gonna say from my experience bc I had a similar problem…turned out to be the rectifier inside the alternator…its the part that converts AC current to DC current

thing is, i cant work on it in my underground without people bitching to building management. the only way i’ll risk that and tell them to fuck themselves is if i know 100% what i’m doing is going to fix the problem.

RR32GTRR you’ve been pm’ed