Am I an asshole because..

calling all shift members with trucks who want some free pellets

busting skulls!

Should have just left it outside in front of your trailer all winter.

Oh wait…

Waiting another 2 weeks isin’t a problem, so I’m going to give them some time to figure something out before I get too pissed about it.

this is not the answer i wanted to hear.

im taking this week off from the gym, lets go over there and cut someone.

Haha. I’ll let you know when the extreme measures might come into play.

where abouts is this place?

It’s a local hardware store. I’m not really blaming anyone there personally and I’d like to keep everyone happy, but I can’t deny the cards that are on the table. I’m unemployed and making the monthly storage fee for April is not an option, especially when I’m willing to get my item out immediately. In the end, it’s there problem to figure out.

i have a large carbon fiber rod here at work that i would love to test out on someones head

what does that look like?

probably a rod made out of carbon fiber :facepalm

well i gather THAT much, but like is it long like a pool cue or like a small club, and how big around is it? is it solid resin inside or is there a metal rod and all that jazz.

its a rod made out of carbon fiber filled with a hard foam.

did u make it? ive wanted to try making something or wrapping something in cf for a while now. so far ive gotten to work with a rather thin sheet of it and boy, let me tell you, cutting that stinks! both meanings of the word. plus i got a buncha fiberglass splinters in the webbing between my fingers and it was itching like crazy and i could NOT get those out. it went away in about a week. next time ill use some rubber gloves or something.

a smart person would have worn gloves from the get go.

i generally dont like to wear gloves. i dont mind washing my hands after working on something. the more tactile something is, the easier it is for me to work with. gloves kinda kill it for me. i think if i use a sprayer bottle and spritz it every few seconds i wont have that problem.

Very pissed. 60 degrees out, bikes driving by, etc, saw a Vette out today…and my shit is stuck behind FUCKING WOOD PELLETS.

I’m posting this WHILE in boost driving!! ZOMGZZZ VRRROOOM PSHH.

Fri/Mon I’m going down there and progress will be made on getting the car out. I’ll call the company’s corporate office myself if need be or drive there if needed.

i drove my car today. the ZED is in the P-lot of my work right now dawg!