AMC's Breaking Bad

I really can’t wait to see how this ends. Hopefully no lame ass Sopranos style ending.

This is the best show on television right now

My belief is that everyone is going to end up dead based on how things are going now. I found this blog post about how walt takes on traits of the people he kills and its very eye opening

Possible Spoiler alert

Breaking Bad is one of the best series I’ve ever seen. I see a huge twist of an ending with a lot of people dying coming up, if I had to guess…

I really like the progression of Walt’s clothing colors. Subtle changes you don’t notice, at least consciously, when you’re watching.

Walt turns into a DEA agent?

It really is.

I honestly didn’t start watching it until July of this year. I was pretty worn out on people telling me how great a show was, only to be really disappointed when I watched it. Breaking bad has surpassed all of my expectations. Even the photography and editing are great.

I’ve had the dance hall version of shimmy ya from this scene stuck in my head for the better part of a month.

I can’t even imagine how it’s gonna end. It’s bound to be amazing. Totally didn’t expect that tape he sent to hank to be what it was… Wtf!!

as of yesterday i am finally caught up thanks to thepiratebay

No, neither of these are correct. Why? Because you thought of it. If Vince Gilligan has shown us anything, it’s that he’s smarter and more creative than any of us. Everything that has happened in this show, has been completely the exact opposite of what any of us could think. The only thing Gilligan has lead on, was that WW will do something so completely unforgivable this season, that anyone who has watched the show will loathe him.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Going back and watching this show, makes it 100 times better if you know what to look for. Certain conversations that in hindsight, pointed exactly to events that are happening as late as this season.

Jane Margolis (Jesse’s girlfriend) references going to bed and not waking up and choking on her own vomit numerous times (obviously sarcastically).

The pink Teddy bear was painted on Jane’s wall all season long.

The color yellow, the color red, the color blue, all of them appearing as the main colors in Holly’s room.

Hank calls Walt and Walt says “You caught me indisposed” and Hank says “Indisposed? What do you mean, like I caught you while taking a shit?”.

OMG is all I have to say.

That ending was nuts…I knew as soon as Hank said to Marie he loved her, something crazy would happen…

so how many more episodes are there now after last nights?

This show knows exactly how to mess with my heart strings.

Hank dies, Gomie dies, Todd dies. Aryans kidnap Jessie to cook for them, hence Walt buying an M60 in the flash forward to rescue him.

wowowowow.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bb-lulz-hugemistake.jpg

hahahahaha

will walt die in the end or be left alive??

we should have a poll for this and take bets :slight_smile:

I just watched the latest episode fully expecting hank to die in this one based on your comment but he didn’t…