Amherst PoPo looking for someone...

3 amherst cop cars just drove by my house on sheridan going about 3 mph with no lights on shining the spot light around the houses.

makes you feel all safe and warm inside :wink:

They are looking for a black male 6’ 3" medium build, white tee and jorts wanted for questioning.

jorts

ah shit

fuck

i better just play on my ham radio and not leave

On the 4th of July…

Fireworks maybe?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:4,topic:31879"”]

On the 4th of July…

Fireworks maybe?

[/quote]

Yeah, someone has Snakes and sparklers in Amherst.

those are the good ones

i cannot, for the life of me

find a pic of kickin wing on google

my apologies

^ This will do

Joe Dirt: So your gonna’ tell me that you don’t have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don’t.
Joe Dirt: You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No… because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it’s not what you like, it’s the consumer.

i feel better

In an effort to find kicking wing, i did find this Kicking Wing!!!

http://www.nsxfiles.com/images2/wurth_jan_03_jzr_wing.jpg

I saw those cop cars on Sheridan too…right across from that gas station near the 290 at someone’s house…weird

[quote=“boxxa,post:10,topic:31879"”]

In an effort to find kicking wing, i did find this Kicking Wing!!!

http://www.nsxfiles.com/images2/wurth_jan_03_jzr_wing.jpg

[/quote]

Holy Hell that sure is a “Kicking Wing”…

[quote=“GSTairs,post:11,topic:31879"”]

I saw those cop cars on Sheridan too…right across from that gas station near the 290 at someone’s house…weird

[/quote]

Its just cops man settle down.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:2,topic:31879"”]

They are looking for a black male 6’ 3" medium build, white tee and jorts wanted for questioning.

[/quote]

A person fitting that description, any day of the year is going to get hassled by amherst cops for walking outside after dusk.

[quote=“JustinH,post:13,topic:31879"”]

A person fitting that description, any day of the year is going to get hassled by amherst cops for walking outside after dusk.

[/quote]

We know it was a joke. :sario:

ha. ::shits in hand and laughs::