an ebay what should i do question...

i just ordered my exhaust off ebay last monday. i waited the amount of time he said in his descroption and got nothing. i looked for a shipping number to locate where it was and he never sent one. i checked my ebay account and realized he didnt even shipped it yet. my money has cleared and left my account. i have called him and left a message and also sent a message through ebay to him. what should i do?

open a dispute either from ebay or paypal.

just because it doesnt say “shipped” in ebay, doesnt mean he hasnt sent it out. its only been a week since you ordered…give him a day or 2 to ship it…then add transit time… keep in mind, the holiday also. I think its too early to do any disputes just yet. what is his feedback/user id?

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:3,topic:30039"”]

just because it doesnt say “shipped” in ebay, doesnt mean he hasnt sent it out. its only been a week since you ordered…give him a day or 2 to ship it…then add transit time… keep in mind, the holiday also. I think its too early to do any disputes just yet. what is his feedback/user id?

[/quote]

X2. If I print a label online, the buyer is notified automatically. If I go to the post office/store and ship it manually, the buyer isn’t notified that the item has been shipped unless I mark it shipped on Ebay or send an email. I rarely mark it, usually it gets to them before they start to wonder where it is anyway. If the seller doesn’t ship a lot of large items, he might have had to take time to find a suitable box, etc. I always locate a box before I even list an item so that doesn’t happen. Also remember UPS doesn’t deliver Saturday, Sunday, or this Monday. I would wait for a reply, I wouldn’t worry yet.

eBay will not allow you to dispute it until 14 days, after 14 days if you haven’t gotten it yet, then def dispute and get your money back.

If you payed with paypal, sometimes it takes a while for it to CLEAR in paypals eyes even tho it shows up in your bank account as a transaction in like a day. I had to wait almost a week and a half for something to ship becuase of weekend/holidays/and paypal to clear it.