ebay help

i won an exhaust system on ebay for my truck, the total came to $124.

i sent an payment through pay pal to the company

they sent an email saying they recieved it and they said it would be shipped 24-72 hours…

this was 2 weeks ago

friday,monday and today i have called them and they said they lost a piece of tubbing and it would be shipped out monday,

monday i called they said they would call me back

today same thing

im getting fed up with all this so if i say i want to just cancel the order and want my money back will they put the money back in my paypal account.?

also if they do how do i get the money in my paypal account back into my bank account?

log into paypal and go to the resolution center. you can sort of ‘dispute’ the charge like you would with your credit card. they’ll give the seller 10 days to respond (if i remember correctly) before paypal returns your cash to you.

how does the seller’s feedback look?

13158 with a star

97.2%

they also have a website with tons of autoparts they sell, im pissed because the place is in nyc so it should have been here in a day

meh; sounds like you’ll probably get your shit eventually… just not when promised.

i missed the second part of your question the first time around. you can click ‘withdrawal’ and deposit your money into back your checking account. it takes ~1-2 days in my experience.