and here we go...

Camaros have been gay since the 70s. Still gay, owners are gay, and can lick my sack of nuts.

I would bang a tranny for a 2013 gt500… Nope, still wouldn’t.

That doesn’t seem bad for what your getting performance wise but for that price you could get a used GTR.

its the same with the vett fags also. bunch of doucher’s.

Yeahh you can get a lot of car for $62k. Used C6Z, GTR, GT500, etc. But the ZL1 is still a sickkk car.

I bet it is I would love to drive one. Looking forward to seeing some out and about this summer

looks like one of their regular members is already pissing on it.

Sorry I call BS! you put DRs on the car, change the MAF,intake and tell me, we went into the processor and didnt touch timing,fuel,or shift points-WHATEVER! 11.60s on a modified,BLOWN car with DRs unimpressive.Thats bolt-on 5.0 times.

asshole.

I like it… especially the part where the 1/4 mile and traps are on par with a bolt-on/cammed LS1 4th gen. WTF?

Lol not a regular member at all talking on there…

Looks like redline has the fastest zl1 in country right now with no internal work no heads nothing… Went 10.3…

That’s cool. I’m sure this is only the beginning, I just couldn’t believe how poor the times were stock considering the hype!

With a pulley, intake, exhaust and who knows what else. Not to mention like 3 shops have them lol.

Coward Tanner=biggest disgrace to the Chevrolet Bowtie that I’ve ever seen. Sucks that he has roots in Upstate NY.

They seem to like him… Must not be too bad to be backed by chevy still…

I doubt chevy cares what his personal attitude and “capabilities” are. All they care about is if he sells cars. So as in backed by chevy hes a factory direct shop? Or what?

Not all vette owners are douchers…

maybe, but the majority are.

as far as this car, whats it in the 65k-70k range as it sits?

seams like an assload of money to go 11.60’s to me. :dunno

I know one white vette owner who is a major doucher… and I think he might be a little :gay too… lol

It’s not like that’s the only thing the car can do and 11s from the factory is MUCH different than 11s in the aftermarket.

11’s from the factory isnt that impressive anymore.

ok it may do other things, great.

alls im saying is im not impressed, and i wouldnt dump that much money to get that.