and its snowing.....

THis is so depressing. I’m going from riding my motorcycle back to shoveling my driveway in 48 hours. It’s going to be bad too, that freak storm from NYC is coming west instead of going back over the ocean like most weatherfronts do.

im praying the weather people get it right and we really are in the 50s by thursday like they are saying.

I got caught today walking around with thin leather loafers. My feet were freezing.

Outside my bedroom window…

Outside my Bedroom Window:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/PICT0251.jpg

ughh it always snows through st pattys day in buffalo…jeez

Dusting here in Lancaster.

Fucking blizzarding in rochester

very light dusting here in teh cheek

i was very glad to come back from 80 degree weather all week to snow. its snowing as far south as Virginia too. i left TN wearing shorts then got to WV and realized it was a bad idea.

snow will help me slide back to my hotel room tomorrow night :tup:

I believe the forecast very well actually. If you follow is on a daily basis, you’ll come to notice they are actually very accurate with at least the kind of weather. All next week 30’s, I can damn well guarantee we won’t be wearing shorts haha.

Oh also, Devin I wish I had brought my camera here. My house is right before a dam, and right now they have the gates locked so the water is backed up just around 10ft. In the paper it shows the basketball courts with the water above the nets, and as of today its got a nice frozen top.

Where are you seeing this 30s all week? I see
monday- lower 40s
tuesday - upper 30s
wednesday - lower 40s
thursday - mid 50s
friday - upper 50s

will you still be wearing shorts? on tuesday … i think not. maybe friday if you are a little bit ballsy or baller.

It’s changing fellas. Be patient, it’ll get here.

Word is this summer is going to be hot. Real hot.

We got hit pretty bad on Long Island also. Hopefully it’ll clear up enough that I have a smooth drive back up to Buffalo on Sunday. I was thinking about swapping plates back onto the WRX too, this definitely stopped that from happening.

st pattys day= snowy day!! owell car isnt done yet neway!

I just watched An Inconvenient Truth the other day…something I think everyone should watch…but yeah, based on the facts in that movie it could be a hot one this summer!

believe everything in a movie

Thats fucking really weird.

It looks like a picture taken out of my office window in my apartment in west seneca.

I had to triple look at the house out the window, it looks the exact same.