And now we know why Chryslers suck...

j/k, can’t judge a whole brand on a few bad apples but it’s funny regardless, lol.

“You guys going to go build some cars now?”

lol, that is great!

“I hate to be a buzz kill here, but…”

Seriously, who would expect anything different?

I think the whole world knew about this already… nice to catch it on film and go national with it though.

too bad they’re unionized and cant be faulted for incompetence.

Also… who actually WANTS to go get drunk and high on a lunch break every single day?

People that have to build such shitty cars day after day after day after day after day after day…

actually, when I used to work for Cisco Systems tech support…

LOL fuck that.

what a bunch of clowns

i saw two dudes in a black c5 z06 coming back from the GM plant drinking 22’s while driving through kenmore a few years back, heh

Wait are you not supposed to do this?

Very common. I know a lot of blue collar guys that go every day on lunch to “catch a buzz”, or grab a “liquid lunch”…

At the end I felt like I was watching an episode of cheaters.

Ridiculous beyond belief

haaaa…I wonder if their bosses saw the vid!!!

Chrysler Group LLC indefinitely suspended 15 union workers at a Detroit assembly plant Thursday after a local television-news station caught the group on tape drinking beer and apparently smoking marijuana while on break before returning to work…

… Most of the men were stopped from entering the plant Thursday morning over concern for their personal safety since many of the plant workers were angered after watching the report Wednesday night…

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704062804575510284149156888.html

bump! they’re back at it…dummies :ham:

http://www.buffalonews.com/business/24-hour-business-news/article493739.ece

Chrysler Group LLC said Tuesday it has suspended nine workers without pay after a Detroit television station aired footage of them allegedly drinking and smoking marijuana before their shifts at an area plant.

WJBK-TV aired the story about the workers at the Trenton Engine Plant last week. The station said it was tipped off by other workers at the plant. The plant employs around 500 people who make V-6 engines for the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Grand Caravan and other vehicles.

Chrysler said it identified the workers using the station’s video. All nine have been suspended without pay while the company investigates and determines what action should be taken.

This is the second time in a year that the station has reported on Chrysler workers drinking and smoking before a shift. Last fall, the company fired two workers and gave two others unpaid, one-month layoffs after the station took video of them drinking beer before the start of their shift at a Detroit assembly plant.

Mopar quality at its finest!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/dodge-intrepid-police-fires_173604.htm.

Won’t embed.

inb4wheelsfalloffnewcar “Ohhh snap dude… I forgot to tighten the lugnuts after that blunt we smoked on lunch. Its all good, I wont get fired for it”

All nine have been suspended without pay while the company investigates and determines what action should be taken.

At least it’s not a public sector union job, or they’d be suspended with pay.

I need to get suspended with pay for the rest of the summer.

Still a union? drug abuse and AA meetings at most. lol