Anger and Nissan...

Hmm, you’re the one dragging it on. Dom asked if you would keep the comments to yourself and you stillllllllll insist on dragging it out with defending your car.

Your car does not hang with cars a full second and a half faster than him, his car runs low 14’s and traps right around 100mph. You’ve raced one car, Charles’ Impreza, and that runs low 13’s(only because it’s AWD and scoots) and traps a consistant 102-103, and you lost to him by 1 car-a car 1/2 which would mean you’re right around 100-101mph which would also mean the 350Z would NOT get “WALKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD” on. Plus, he’s N/A so if he gets you in a spot where you’re going to have some lag, he’ll jump out.
I say race me because I’m 6-7mph faster than the 350Z and actually am a second and a half faster…I mean, you said you can do it/have done it. Then race the 350Z and stop saying it’s “wasting your time” when in fact, it would probably be a good race.

Shit if were talking about 14 seconds cars racing i’m in!

Can I bring my VQ30 to the battle? I run em in about 15.7.

wow this is a sweet for sale thread haha

to the seller: You probably would be better off installing the factory exhaust if you still have it. GLWS

And Shady we still have to race at somepoint. , I’m running 11psi right now :ohnoes

hey dom. In all seriousness, if you do have the stock exhaust, it may be better sale wise for you to throw that back on. Then give the car a good detailing, this way if someone looks at it, they won’t think you have been beating on it. But thats just my .02 But GLWS anyways

:+1

wow!!! nice job dudes at taking this topic offtrack and giving the OP a hard time about the price hes asking

we went over this with the corvette thread, if you dont like the price dont fucking buy it ! the owner will find out soon enough if hes asking too much !

n00bs!!! ALL OF YOU! !

yes i understand what you guys are saying im not really trying to get rid of it i just put it up and if i had a bite on it i would get rid of it its not like im doing everything i can to sell it lol. and thank you k20 for telling him that i wouldnt get walked on cause he didnt listen to me. And shady im not trying to hate on you at all just you started it and i asked you to stop but you didnt. but lets just keep this thread on topic thanks everyone.

Ive taken on 3 350s when I was at 6 and 10 lbs… I stayed with the 350 when i was at 6 I creeped past the other 2 at 10… maybe they couldent drive IDFK… but joey you havent been/seen my car since I’ve upped the boost now so stfu.

My front bumper was behind chucks door… he jumped out in front while I was waiting to fully spool from that point on up to 135 he dident move an inch more… my cars got a few more in it… i just have to fuck around with a few things its far from running perfect

Just today I raced a legacy that runs mid 13’s and creeped up on him, ive creeped on new evos so fuck yourself

Joey you have no right to talk your one of the bigger dickheads on this forum so dont give me that bullshit.

And Yes I was a dickhead about it at first but his boy with the FC had to chime in

like I said im done

I know my car will beat his… I dident say its wasting my time I said im not going to go out of my way to set something up… if I see him ill race simple as that…

on a side note im hoping I dident fuck up a piston ring… gotta do a compression test I had a hard detonation today at the top of 3rd… fml

here on out if you have a problem please direct it towards my PM Box im done fucking up this kids forsale thread

If he wants to have a car with a shitty sound exhaust on a car with ugly painted stockers then so be it.

I simply stated, dickehead fashion or not his car sounds like ass and he needs to strip the paint of the stock rims, they brought up other shit…

have a ncie night

Last post in here as im done fucking with “doms” (I use quatations because I dont know you im just going by your name everyone else seems to be using) for sale thread.

It may have been in a dickhead manor but I basicly said he needs to revert the exhaust back to stock and strip the wheels, that way an interested buyer may not look at the car as beat up by some young kid.

I could have said it nicer and avoided all this but oh well I seem to be the ignorant shift dickhead lately. Sorry I have no idea why I’m bored at work and have nothing better to do. Don’t like it go cry to mommy.

Then his boy with the fucked FC had to chime in with his retarted remarks. Joey dont you be a hypocritcal fuck and step in with your .02 cents, you love starting troubel and being a douchebag so just because you don’t like me don’t give me that bullshit.

As far as my car goes, I lost by a half a car my front bumper was behind his door on his rear quarter the whole time to 135, if my turbo spooled and hit full boost a little faster and my car dident detonate at the top of 3rd lightly I have a feeling me and chuck woulda stayed door to door pretty tight. Weather or not he was completely on it at one point when we sped up I was inching on him but we were both in high gear so who knows how his is compared to mine.

Just today I was playing with a Legacy that runs in the mid 13’s I dont know the kid that well but he hangs out with my friend jesse and I just happend drive up on him today. He tried to pull away on me and I was creeping on him till I shut down around ~120. After that he wouldent go again side by side but we really dident have much room to do it.

On 2 occasions I’ve had Evo 10’s try and fuck with me and creeped away from them. There a mid 13 car to no?

Anyways I don’t really care I know what my cars capeable of, I never said it was a complete waste of my time but meerly that im not goign to waste time going out of my way to set up a race with him. If I see him some night and I’m feeling froggy then I will race. As of right now I need to compression test my motor because yet again at the top of 3rd fuckign with the legacy I detonated hard. Only time its happend is running subies :rofl

With a gutted plenum and a few other alterations my car well run if anything into just the 12 second mark its been done a few times but not many are willing to push the stock components to the edge liek I am. With a tune which might happen if Nistune bords for my car become availible I have no doubt that I can break my bitch into a mid 12 with a good driver.

Anyways dom im stepping down from being a dickhead, sorry for fuckin up your for sale thread, dont take anything I say to heart. And above all for the love of god please but the stock exhaust back on or buy a nice aftermarket one.

Best regards,
         Mackenzie A.K.A Boy with girls name
                                Boy whos parents hate him
                                Boy with ugly POS

Joey or anyone else, if you have anything else to say please bring it to my PM box and stop cluttering this thread.

this thread fucking sucks

This thread makes me feel like I took a trip somewhere… acted like a tool the whole time… then karma struck me and I just couldn’t find my car. So instead of asking a local for directions, I came home without my car, leaving it at a god forsaken motel in the middle of some scummy place. And when I finally found it, somebody had placed a bunch of stickers on the windshield and driver’s side mirror, adding insult to injury.

wtf? :rofl

sounds like a good time :ahh

Shady, when we doin our $.50 race?!?! :lol

hmm, lm sure i could set you up with a bone stock evo9. you down? i’m sure he’d be more then happy to walk away from yaaaaa:excited

Yeah thats my buddys evo but his ebrake is stuck up.

wattt?