another bullshit incident

I kid, DRP have nothing better to do…some are jerks, others are real chill.

Teaching my GF the other night how to drive stick :wink: behind Whitby mall had some young cop pull me over, he was sketchy.

Ive seen your car at DC, brain’s old car right?

Yea

Cops know RHD are legal in Canada/Ontario. I have 2 friends and 2 family members who are police and they all know RHD is fine b/c they are kept up to date by their respective forces.

The cop pulled in Tim’s to run your plates. He also probably took a look to see how old you were. Unfortunately, RHD cars/tuner vehicles all draw attention b/c they are some of the most stolen cars, most likely to be illegally modified, owned by drug dealers(an actual reason given to me by 2 different cops), etc etc.

I don’t know the real reason for him pulling you over but if you feel you are being harassed just ask to speak with the officer’s seargent or staff seargent…just make sure you do it nicely and don’t give the cop any reason to give you an “asshole” ticket for dumb things like stuff hanging from the rearview mirror, or an ownership signed in pencil, etc. b/c he/she will go out of their way to “ensure your safety” if you ask for their supervisor to intervene.

it wasnt chamelowski was it? haha or i cant remember his name but hes a big black british cop hes pulled me over a few times hes legitt but chamelowskis a ASSHOLE if u get pullled over by him guaranteed hes a 100% DICK 10 times outta 10

LMAO chamelowski is a dickkk

lol end of month just like me with TWO exhaust tickets (still gotta go to court for it… frickin homos)

It’s an exhaust ticket…stop complaining already. If you don’t want the ticket put the STOCK exhaust back on. In their minds anything aftermarket deserves a ticket. You’ll never be able to change that…Don’t cry when you get a ticket for a loud exhaust.

I’ve heard your car on the highway…it was just slightly quieter than my straight pipe.

Man, exhaust tickets bring a smile to my face. Because never once did I change my exhaust back.

Makes me smile, for some fucked up reason.

I wish I got exhaust tickets rather than being arrested!

Everytime I have been in and around Bramelea I have seen someone pulled over. Been like that for years. Anywhere near that station is a trap for anyone, let alone a dude in a modded car. Doesn’t help that Brampton has terrible drivers everywhere. That area is just a giant dick out to fuck everyone in the ass.

HKS Hi-Power Ftw. Pretty quiet without a silencer.

Don’t you have a BRM dual tip 2.5" catback? Aren’t they supposed to be relatively quiet?

Would have been more effective to just join the RCMP. They send recruits up to BC for 6 months to do training and you earn 5g a month for 4 years (yes they pay you to learn inside of paying for police academy) and than you come back and they automatically hire you for 70g a year. Its a better salary and pension than an officer.

i have a question, cops pulled my plates in a parking lot without me even being there, i run back to my car after getting a call about wats going on and they tell me they cant charge me because they didnt see me driving the car but they know i drive it daily. car is sitting in a parking lot plateless and they said the only way i can get it out of there is to get it towed, i have CAA plus but i heard they dont tow unplated cars and theres no way i can put another cars plates on it because cops are coming around every 15 min to catch me driving it. now my question is if i were to drive it out of there but without them seeing or any other witneses if they can charge me, since they did not catch me in the act i am not sure if they can do anything. i need the car moved asap and just across the street. im pretty sure they are just trying to scare me but i just want to be sure

you guys need to move to peterbrough hmmm ive been pulled over about a dozen times within one year and twice the cops pulled up be hind me and i hit the gas until my house(about three block striaght) and they just say weve had reports of robberies tonight you odnt know about them do you?lol the cops are chill here, oh wait im in barrie now :frowning:

if your on private property do whatever you want just call caa when they pull up throw plate on it as long as your not on the street they cant charge you