delete this

:banghead:

why delete this?

Mustang vs Neon part2?

:wiggle:

is he talking about himself? if so put it in the newbie corner :slight_smile:

edit- wow you joined almost 4 years ago and just don’t post often

ah shit what i miss

naw, it was initally about the accident involving a mustang going over 80mph+ rear-ending a bike on milestrip but it’s best this thread is just deleted.

i heard about this and i think i may know who the driver of the mustang was, but im going to wait until i see it on the news. I heard about this tonight while i was at work and i hope what i heard isnt true.

Does anybody know exactly what happened because from the stories i heard it was pretty bad. They didnt say if the bike rider died or not, so im still wondering.

Last I heard he was in the hospital in pretty bad condition.

Someone put the driver in the hospital bed next to the biker. Please.

My uncle’s a volunteer firefighter and he went to the accident scene this morning…I’ll write back when he lets me know if the biker lived or not.

Mustang going 100 mph rear-ended biker on Milestrip Rd by the 219.

yeah i just saw the news article but they didnt mention any names so im not going to either. i confirmed who the driver was jsut by the car, but i i hope the rider of the bike lives, i dont need the mustang driver going to jail for manslaughter.

:uhh:

fucking people are unbelievable.

^^ if your referring to me, yeah i know that sounds kind of bad, but if you understood the situation, you would know what im getting at.

I hope the guy who got hit is alright, i talked to a few people who drove by this right after it happened and it wasn’t a pretty sight.

no i meant going 100 mph on southwestern.

oh, well yeah especially at 7:30 AM, but it was actually milestrip right by the 219. that is one of the worst spots for traffic in the morning. trying to turn onto milestrip from the 219 is terrible.

I heard the guy died?

Wow …

I’ve done over 100 there…never hit anyone though that straightaway is real nice.

Best wishes to the biker

What mustang is it?