Another Douchebag To Watch Out For

^^ this is very true, but such a train of thought could hinder someone like me, as I only joined in checks date dec 2008, so not even a year, and posts… I have like… * checks post count* 258. So going by that I’d be untrustworthy :frowning:

hello… you guys ever seen the buyer seller feedback section under classifieds…

^^ just a tad bit different there dude.

Buyer beware >>>>> buyer seller feedback

If I were you I’d return the parts to him via his windshield, leave the rotors on his dashboard for him lol

While revenge fells SO F/CKING good.That is a very bad idea,be more creative with it.Try to find out who his girl friend is,give it to her,take a pic and sent it to him with a thank you card attached.
Just jokin`!!

well the guys at onijdm - Rafael Pimintel, Mitch and Jackie scammed me in the worst possible way & those scums are still around these forums posting as veloz and Nismo-GTR. i had gone to get my swap done there thinking that they had a decent reputation on son they were sponsors in here and when i posted it up to warn others the thread was closed real fast by bing to protect those scums.

^^ this…

disappoints me.

hmmm,…

Big brother is watching?>

???

Yah revenge would be so effin sweet, but screw that - I’ll let that old, single, douchebag loser go on this one - won’t stop my prank-artist ways though mwhaha

Anyways really looking forward to finally driving it this Sunday, it’s been a project in progress for a year - hopefully it’ll produce some good vids. I’ll post a thread Monday, and, oddly enough, I’ll welcome just about anyone to shit on it - it’ll give me ideas for all the cold, garage downtime

I’ve dealt with Raf on a number of occasions, both buying and selling big $$ items. Always a stand-up guy, and always went out of his way to help.
Sorry that you had a bad experience, but I think I saw that CA thread.
A number of people had a number of views on it, I won’t comment.

^^ good for you, it could be that in your case he didn’t get the opportunity being a straight up buy/sale. however, in my case Raf went out of his way to vindictively srew shit up and scam as much as possible doing the least amount of work. quite a few ppl did get to see it in person and its worse than it looks on the pic and the thread. http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47387&highlight=onijdm
there were some views on the thread but no-one could disagree that they scammed me and it wasn’t their first either, buyers beware so thats on my end. thread was closed promptly after some mudslinging by them that i didn’t get a chance to respond to it. there were quite a few disinformation in Rafs last post which i’ll be pointing out soon. all the stuff he put in was junk and was the main cause of the problems.

jed…as much as it sucked, you can’t really compare a service to buying a product.

In this case, Newfoundlanddude just bought products and they were fine. You got bad service.