Member : Brandon

I thought I should let the club know about the experience I’ve had with this member.

2 Months ago, I was parting my 240. I had the motor sold to a fellow member along with a couple other things he needed for his swap. I pulled the motor swap and the buyer came for it. I then posted my shell for free to anyone with a tow truck.

Brandon promptly contacted me saying he wants it. I said no problem, but I still need the following off the car.
-LSD
-3’’ cat-back
-JDM cluster
-Suspension.

He agreed and I told him where the car is located and he can take it whenever he wants.
Takes the car with a friends tow truck. Few days go by and Brandon starts to ignore my calls. I finally get ahold of him, and he keeps telling me to call him on weekend. He states he doesn’t understand why I want the items as they look very used. Especially the LSD. I told him I want the LSD, it was an aftermarket 2 way. I didn’t tell him this cause it wasn’t his business. I simply wanted him to pull that stuff and I’ll pick it up. Afterall, it was our agreement.

Weeks go on, after REPEATED attempts of getting in contact with him failed, I had to post in his for sale to get his attention. I got ahold of him and he stated the car was scrapped along with my LSD - I highly doubt it -.
and to call him to pick up the rest of my parts. I sent him countless PM’s with no response. Even though hes being active on the boards. I tried a couple weeks ago to organize for me to pick up my stuff.
Guess what. He disappears as if he thinks I’m stupid… on the other hand, I must be stupid for trusting someone who had previous negative feedback.

Where am I now? The remainder of the parts were going to be sold to the buyer of my motor. He put off his swap for weeks. Finally couldn’t wait anymore and had to go out and find the missing pieces. I couldn’t keep my word to a GREAT GUY on this board because this BAD GUY ripped me off.

Will I ever get my parts? probably not. I just want everyone on here to know what kind of person they are dealing with.

Im out parts and money. He’s a crook. Buyers/sellers beware.

Ouch, pretty rough.

Why wouldn’t you just take eveything off yourself? Especially if you didn’t know him?

brandon is known for stuff like this

I put trust into him.
That’s my fault, I’m to nice of a guy.
I started a business and the deal with the buyer of the motor agreed to leave me good feedback so I can build a name for myself on here. Now I look like an asshole to the first guy I deal with. Not a good start for me.

I’m beyond extremely pissed. More disgusted with Brandon then anything.

you started a business , what business?

Selling oem, OEM replacement and performance parts.

Bing wanted me to try to build a name for myself before I can advertise.

The sale of the parts was to go for inventory. I had to use my credit card and we all know what credit cards are good for.

I know a couple others, including myself that have had issues with him, and honestly, I guess this is part of life. You Live and learn. But it was smart for you to put this thread up so that people know. Other then that, you’ve got one person that is willing to do future buisness.

cheers/

go to brandons house and break his legs???

thats who he is, he still owes me money for a tow

He also owes me money, hes a bitchass

Does anyone actually know where this person lives?

i hate to here shit like this. the theif does not really piss me off, its the ignorance of the victom. you gotta be smarter than that. i really hope you learn from this.

peace

lol yeah he moved in with me for a bit, till he stole a brand new dell duo core 2 laptop from me, he the biggest snake in the world, i gave him a place to live, a job and thats what he did

Yeah man… he’s really sketchy. Next time look at his feedback.

Oh yeah, and he has a small dick too.

rob, your a liar, why dont you tell dominik how u didn’t know of son until a few months ago, we made a auto performance business where i did the quotes, customer relations, sr/honda swaps, dealt with customers and all and when you used my son account and found dominiks car, sure i called him, and arranged to pick up the car…

but you were the one who booted me out of the shop after you got greedy and framed me in front of your wife for taking a stupid laptop from you, why the fuck would i do that when i dont need your stupid hunk of junk dell.

you fucked ME over and multiple people know of it, when you booted me out u were left responsible for returning his shit, now surely, you chime in and make me response as if u had no part in this.

why not mention on top of how along with the story of you saying i stole your piece of shit laptop when i didn’t, you are deciding to keep my $500 in tools, computer, digi cam, and expensive clothing. on top of the many other things you have recieved from me towards the business

your right you offered for me to take you to small claims or come see you and one of the two options will be seeing you soon.

dominik go visit your friend rob at st.clair and keele st. across from country style under the name of jade motors, there is your 3" catback sitting against the wall by the door and your coilovers are f/s atm as eibach sportline springs with kyb’s under ka2.4et’s profile. reason listed as that kind of suspension is because when rob sold the car to 240sxtacy he got $300 on top with the eibachs for selling the car with tein’s.

the lsd is apparently still in the car…

peace guys

fess up and face the truth you asshole.

lol your soo full of shit, and your stuff is long gone buddy, you sold it for coke, you dont remember or you were too strung out? and i had no idea about the car, you said an uncle gave it too you for scrap

if brandon owes anyone else money and they would like to get it pm me

haha my uncle? too bad the only one i have lives in newfoundland.

keep talkin shit your the newb on son.

how do u feel about all of your customers still coming to me because you are a complete hack job.

give me a call buddy

and brandon, keep playing on your computer at mommy and daddys house.lol dont ever think your smarter than me, you will get whats coming to you and yeah tough guy i gave you the 2 options, and i told you i dont have any of your stuff here, you sold it all or you forgot? so im still waiting for small claims court and have enough people to stand there right behind me and laugh in your face