Another ka-t question

I am well under way of having the ka-t running, I already matted the turbo to the manifold to the external wastegate and hooked up the oil feed and return line, I just have to weld the oil return line before bolting everything to the car.
I have several questions:
1 - the oil feed line is a ¼ fem and the oil feed on the block is a 1/8 fem, does anyone know where I can purchase a fitting that will go from 1/8 male to ¼ fem in the GTA?
Been everywhere from home depot to CT.
2 – I have a T4 turbo with a 48 exhaust housing. Will it be ok to run without intercooler for the time been, very low boost setup (2 TO 6 PSI)?
3 – I have a 92 maxima maf, I read somewhere that it can be use on the ka-t setup as a blow through; Does anyone know how to hood this up and the safc2 setting?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

If its the feedline I sold you. -3an to 1/8BSPT like I told you.
Look up Cisco in www.yellowpages.ca. Located in Brampton, they will have what you need.

Andrew.

I think they are in Mississauga. Near Dixie and Britania.

^^^ Werd

Can anyone get this fitting from this guys for me ? I called cisco and they have the fitting I am looking for but they open at 7:30 and close at 5 and are located in mississauga , I work in the scarborough area from 8 to 5 and there is no way I can make it there in time .
Please Pm me if you can do me this favour . I got cash :wink:

Is there any bonus for the person that does this for you?

The actual part cost like 1.75 $ . Even if you can purchase the parts so that I can drive to your location after work will be great .
let me know how much you want via pm .

2 – I have a T4 turbo with a 48 exhaust housing. Will it be ok to run without intercooler for the time been, very low boost setup (2 TO 6 PSI)?

I would go no more then 3psi but its going to kreep on you like crazy becasue of the small exhaust housing.

Best bet it to same your self a ka engine swap get all the parts you need like an IC and take it to the dino befor you boost. (words that every one ignors and then says why didn’t I listen to you when the just had to spend 500+ more dollers)