Another one taken down by a fucking retard!

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve seen 3 different accidents involving motorcyclists where the motorcyclist was 100% NOT at fault.
It is one of the things that pisses me off the most about people out there driving is the ONES THAT DON’T FUCKING LOOK OUT FOR PEOPLE ON MOTORCYCLES.

The first one I saw was over Memorial Day weekend, LKSi, Murrdog, and myself were heading to Lake George and saw this younger couple get completely blasted by some fucking old idiot pulling out of a Stewarts. The guy and girl both were pretty messes up, considering they tumbled through the air.

The second one was just a couple weeks ago I witnessed a poor old man get taken out on his Harley on Route 9. Some old fuck in her Honda Accord side-swiped him changing lanes.:banghead

And the third one I saw today on Route 7 right in front of Verdoy Fire, a younger girl(in her 20s) got hit by some lady who obviously wasn’t paying attention at all, blasted into this girl on what looked like either a newer R6/R1 or newer CBR(couldn’t tell bc I can’t see for shit, but it had white plastics with silver and gold accents on the graphics). Bike looked to be a complete loss and the girl got taken away in an ambulance. Meanwhile, fucktard in her Protege is just standing on the side, NOTE: MINIMAL DAMAGE to this lady’s car. :facepalm:banghead

That is all. I am SURE a lot of you feel the same as I do.

Yeah old news, people particulerly older people dont look out for bikers. Just one of a couple reasons I sold my bike and never got another one. I got hit sitting at a light waiting for and arrow when I lived in florida luckily i was not hurt at all.

I try to watch everyone that comes up on me at a light. It’s ashame that people can’t even pay attention when going slow.

Whenever I ride I tend to think of it as one big game of tag and I haven’t been ‘it’ yet :lol

Cars = moving pylons :lol

And yeah Joey, people are fucking STUPID when they drive. It’s bad.

statistic show old people mainly and most people don’t comprehend a single headlight as a vehicle and there it don’t register.

i want a bike, but i just dont trust people. they are fucking morons

that is true… but i look for 1 headlight(bike) more than i look for 2 (typical car)

I hope she’s alright.

ATGATT+10x caution at intersections+3x driving defensively will help. Again, riding is risker than driving and there should be no illusion about that.

old people suck at all aspects of driving

Those 2 are friends of mine. Bike is totalled. Chris is doin alot better, but kate is still in a wheelchair. Very lucky that they are alive. I heard they were 40-50 feet away from where it happened.

Apparently, one of my friend’s riding buddies died this morning from an accident last night :frowning:

Yea it’s brutal, you are invisible if you are on 2 wheels. It’s sad to hear this.

I hate when I am driving on 91 to work, and im keeping an eye in my rearview, then i look up again to chage lanes and 2or3 jackasses with no helmet are flying up on me doing like 130 all over the place. I watch out for bikes but alot of bike riders, and regular drivers do not respect the road.

Hate people like that.

Theres a time and place for speed like that. Rush hour on the highway is not one of those times or places…

Most of those happen when people ride a bike as they would rive a car.
You have to realize that you might as well be invisible, and ride accordingly.
Still happens all the time though. Just today a guy rode by my window on some 600 with his helmet as the only piece of gear.

plus one.

people just don’t respect bikes and they’re riders… i dunno wtf some people are doing… the pipes are loud as fuck. how can you not hear or notice them :banghead

People don’t respect much of anything that isn’t theirs anymore.

Now I saw just the opposite on the northway a few days ago. Two obnoxiously loud Harleys were weaving in and out of traffic, driving between cars down the white lines, cutting cars off and passing everything in sight at a high rate of speed. One was a single rider and the other had a woman on the back and both were loaded up with gear heading to the Rendezvous.

Riding like total assholes.

I have seen plenty of people on bikes ride like total morons, but that only puts emphasis on the fact that drivers in their cars should be aware of the fact bikes are out there. If nothing else, you watch out for people in other cars who drive like idiots, so you should pay three times more attention to bikes. That way you’re aware of bikes and increasing their safety if you normally suck at sharing the road with them and driving in general, and there is less likely to be an accident because someone on a bike is a moron.