another problem with this car

Ok so I wake up this morning to find a quarter tank of gas on the garage floor…I jacked the car up looked at the tank that where the 2 hoses connect on the back of the tank the ones that let gas in the tank that’s where it looks like the leak came from…
I was wondering is the tank still good and all I should replace is them to hoses with two new clamps because I see no other leak anywhere else but there.
Also if I disconnect them two hoses is there a lot of gas that’s going to come out or no??
Please help I gtta get this car to run rite again for my trip bk home to buffalo

All of your questions can be answered by looking at it, and only by looking at it. Get back under your car and figure it out.

The one that lets gas back into the tank? The return line from the motor? Is it a hose that’s leaking or a hard line? I would just replace the hose or if its a hardline put rubber hose over it, make sure you use fuel injector hose clamps so they don’t leak.

If only I can upload pics on here from my phone to actually show what I’m talking about…

I jus figure ill replace the two hoses and the clamps from the back of the tank the two hoses nearest to the rear driver side tire