Another rider down

Rough few weeks, Matt lost his mother 2 weeks back, wife & i were just talking about Pete. And riding motorcycles over dinner with Matt & Sara a few days after the funeral. Got any dates for the wake/funeral? I hadn’t caught anything online & I’m not on facebook. And for the record, he would definitely be calling you a pussy, with both his arms in casts. He will be missed.

god, i remember that.

Really weird because just a couple days ago I saw three guys on bikes on Boston Colden. I caught up to them and the one guy kept looking back at me, maybe wondering who it was going fast enough to catch up to them. Now it makes me wonder if it was him. I didn’t know him but I am just sayin…

Boston Colden road isn’t one of the roads that they oil and stone.

crap. I had met this guy to I believe. A fellow electrician for local 41.

Prayers go out to the family and friends. Be safe fellow riders! Have to keep your head on swivel these days!
RIP.

“He said, ‘I just want to tell you “thank you” for everything you do.’ He goes, ‘I love you like you were my own dad.’ I says, ‘Pete, I love you like you were my own son.’ That was it. That was the last I heard from him. And about an hour later, I got a phone call,” said McNamara.

Fuck, man.

I know I’m late on this, I haven’t been on this in a while and I hardly ever post here, but Pete was my cousin, I still can’t believe it. He had only had his bike a couple months but he all kinds of experience on 2 wheels, he was always on a dirt bike all the time. it just goes to show what can happen. He was such a great guy and he’ll forever be loved and missed by all our family and his friends

R.I.P. Pete

Yea he would definitely be saying that to you haha